56

Third Person

after zach talked to evan he went back to the room he shared with brinnley to tell her about what had just transpired. zach was nervous telling her would cause her to get nervous again but he knew it was important she knew about what was happening.

he entered the room to see brinnley sitting on the bed, channel surfing to see what movie they could watch. hearing the door close brinnley looked off to the side seeing zach walk in.

"oh hey, are clara and jess alright?" brinnley asked.

"uh yeah they're fine, they are going to watch vampire diaries for the rest of the night and said they'll call us if they need anything" zach told her as he played with the rings on his fingers.

"sounds about right" brinnley giggled. "so there are no good movies so i think we should- what's wrong?"

zach looked up from his rings and made eye contact with the girl. "nothings wrong"

"zach don't lie please and tell me what's bothering you" brinnley rolled her eyes as she patted the spot next to her on the bed for zach to sit.

zach sighed and sat down next to her. "i kind of have something to tell you, but i don't know how you're going to react. i just don't want you to have a bad reaction or scare you" zach rambled.

"hey um z you're rambling so can you please get to the point" brinnley rushed him.

"evan texted me today" zach blurted out as brinnley went quiet. "i just felt that you should know"

brinnley slowly nodded, "well um what did he- what did he want? like what did he say?"

"he said he wanted to get to know me, because whoever you hang out with he hangs out with" zach told her. "then he said that he's planning on trying to get y'all back together, oh and that we have no chance of working out"

brinnley furrowed her eyebrows at the last one. "what does he know about us?"

"absolutely nothing" zach replied. "he's just trying to get in my head and talk me out of this"

"well did it work? did he get into your head?" brinnley questioned.

"not even a little bit" zach smiled at her. "he's a dick"

"yeah i know" brinnley sighed. "sorry you're involved with all of this"

"what? your jerk of an ex boyfriend?" zach asked as the blonde nodded. "don't be sorry, i don't care about him, i can handle him. i just want to make sure you are okay"

brinnley nodded, "yeah i'm surprisingly fine"

"you're still up for giving this a try?"

"yes, i won't be running off every time i hear evan's name. there's no point in letting him win"

zach smiled, "you're like so amazing"

"shut up" brinnley rolled her eyes as he zach leaned down to give her a kiss. brinnley kissed him back. after about five minutes of making out. they pulled away and laid down so that they could watch a movie.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

this chapter is a mess oml
bye loves <3