one

ncity rights
kunt : YANGYANG UR ASS IS GRASS BITCH
yong : can y'all do this is the other group chat....got dam
kunt : nahh.....this bitch planned it with one of u other hoes.....
yang yangin:

utah : WHO TF MADE THAT

mark-iplier : haechan
channie : mark
kunt : yangyang....wait till my class is over....your ass is losing a limb
yang yangin: THIS MF TEXTING IN CLASS AB ME LMAOOOO FAN BEHAVIOR
eleven : mane.....dont do him like that....
jae : MANE CAN YALL STFU IM IN FUCKING CLASS
jonathan : shut up hetero 🙄
jae : i-
eleven : BAHAHAHAHAHHA
jae : y'all about to make me pay attention to my class....
luke : ....hey
yong : why he texting us like that...
luke : wrong gc 😐
utah : I KNOW U MEANT TO TEXT THE HETERO GC I JUST KNOW IT
luke : ...
eleven : hetero gc?!?!?
yang yangin : OFC HE DONT KNOW AB IT
eleven :

kunt : WGABFJFJDJ IS THAT YOU?!?!?eleven : I FORGOT KUN WAS IN THIS FUCK eyebrows : TEN HAHEHDJJDloselose : xiao wheres hendery?eyebrows : how should i know? loselose : mf

eleven : I FORGOT KUN WAS IN THIS FUCK
eyebrows : TEN HAHEHDJJD
loselose : xiao wheres hendery?
eyebrows : how should i know?
loselose : mf....
eyebrows : he just left my dorm...
yong : LMAOOOOOO
woowoo : AYOOOOO WHATS UP BITCHES
eyebrows : oh thank fuck
woowoo : wheres doyoung? i got class with that bitch
doodoo : why tf are our names matching....
woowoo : stfu bitch urs is slang for poop
doodoo : bye.
jonathan : TEN????!!!!!!
eleven : mf yes?
jonathan : can i pls get added to the study group?
kunt : no.
loselose : BYE EHDIJFJR
eleven : johnny i'll just invite u over afterwards if u want
kunt : nvm he can join.
donkey : BYE BYE BYE
eleven : what the fuck is going on....
jonathan : i have been told i will be busy that day.
loselose : KUN U FUCKING EJENJDJD
eyebrows : BYE ASF
yong : i'm so sick of these bitches
tail : johnny u can come with us :)
jonathan : thank you tail bestie
tail : nvm.
jonathan : STOP ALL OF U
sungchan : why tf am i in this?
channie : bc ur a bestie
sungchan : okay
shotaro : is that why i'm here too?
utah : yes 😁 hellooo. how are you today shotaro?
shotaro : i am good! thank u for asking! how are you!
channie : the attitude change....
utah : SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH
utah : shotaro, bubble tea?
shotaro : sure! meet where we did last time?
loselose : LAST TIME?!?!?
utah : yeah! see u soon!
channie : this shit....

third floor whores

kun : study group at 6
yang : MF 6AM?!?!?
kun : you're a fucking idiot
ten : who's room?
hendery : you can come to mine and yang's
yang : bitch i didn't agree to this shit....
kun : nah after the shit u pulled, we goin to your room
xiao : what'd he even do
kun : mf came to my room for "help" and then fucking ate all my snacks & didn't clean up
yang :

kun : WHY DO YOU YAVE THAT WHAT THE FUCKten : AT LEAST U LOOKED GOOD IN URS kun : TEN U ALWAYS LOOK GOOD STFU win : *gay silence* hendery : HEIDNFJ WINWIN STFU ten : i ain't coming no more xiao : EWW TEN U WERE CUMMING ten : SHUT THE FUCK UP UR SO...

ten : AT LEAST U LOOKED GOOD IN URS
kun : TEN U ALWAYS LOOK GOOD STFU
win : *gay silence*
hendery : HEIDNFJ WINWIN STFU
ten : i ain't coming no more
xiao : EWW TEN U WERE CUMMING
ten : SHUT THE FUCK UP UR SO FUCKING IMMATURE IM SO SICJ OF THIS SHIT
xiao : BAHAHAHAHHAHA HAG
ten : ...
yang : these bitches
yang : y'all headin over now?

real time

the four boys and yangyang (for reason yet to be explained)  exited their dorm rooms, meeting up in the middle of the hall as they arrived to the other boys' room. kun watched as yangyang gave him a bright smile while walking with him in the back.
"i'm still mad at you yang, that doesn't work on me." kun spoke rolling his eyes at the youngest boy.
"but it does when ten does it." yang pouted under his breath causing the oldest to shoot him a glare. luckily for kun it seemed the thai boy was unable to hear the comment from the front of the group. yangyang let out a sigh as the group arrived at his dorm room.
"wait-why aren't you in your own room yang?" ten asked the situation finally hitting him. yangyang smiled making his way to the front of the group.
"i wanted to hangout with lucas, is that such a crime?" lucas seemed to be confused, but was cut off by the door opening before he could state yangyang was infact not hanging out with him before this.
"come in whores." hendery called not bothering to fully open the door to the waiting boys. the boys entered the room as a mob causing them to trip over eachother as they began to set themselves up on the floor. kun settled in between ten and xiaojun, who sat beside hendery, who sat beside yangyang, who sat beside lucas, who sat beside winwin, who was on the other side of ten. the group sluggishly began to get out their notebooks deciding to all study their own material. kun usually ended up checking people's work, while ten was the one the group usually asked for answers, and then lucas lightened the mood while helping others. the rest of the boys were mostly helpless, or helped themselves.
"ugh....mrs. lee fucking assigned more shit, i'm gonna fail her mid-term." hendery groaned resting his head in his hands. the boys looked over at him some expressing sympathy while others couldn't care less.
"i thought you just copied off of jaehyun in that class..." xiaojun responded not bothering to look up at the man he was questioning.
"yeah i was until i saw that man put down pussy as a natural resource." hendery responded causing the group to snicker in reply. the group went back to being mostly silent while working on their various school-work. approximately twenty-ish minutes later the youngest of the group seemed to be over the whole studying part. yangyang started his first annoyance by drawing a smiley face on lucas' paper who didn't notice at first, but then gave the boy a small smile. yangyang sat for a couple more minutes then let out a sigh, this caused kun to look at the boy then roll his eyes.
"what is it yang?" kun asked, he didn't really care, but he wanted to spare himself from hearing yangyang fake sigh again.
"i'm bored, studying sucks ass, and we're not even making it fun." yang complained causing most of the group to also roll their eyes.
"how do you make studying fun?" ten asked resting his face on his hand.
"i don't know," yangyang fell back as he spoke, "let's make it a game or something."
this then caused the group to spend around an hour creating a stupid game to help each of them. then, lucas got legitimately angry at yangyang which caused si cheng to have break-up an almost fight between the duo.
"gas is not a natural resource you fucking spoon!" lucas yelled slamming his fists into the tile floor while pointing his index finger at yangyang.
"then why do we fart? huh? explain that." yangyang called back causing the remaining boy to burst out into laughter. ten rested his head on kun's shoulder trying to catch his breath. xiaojun noticed and sent a suggestive look towards kun who's cheeks tinted pink. kun gave ten's head a pat causing the other man to look up at him with a smile. the boy's moment was ruined as a pillow aimed at yangyang hit ten instead, causing the room to suddenly go quite.
"lucas you fucking bitch!" ten called launching the pillow right back at him. the room filled back up with laughter and the group collectively seemed to give up on studying. this whole session would become hendery's excuse the next day to jaehyun as to why he failed mrs. lee's surprise quiz.