Life at the orphanage

"Wake up honey, it's already half past seven, the bus will be here in fifteen minutes" said Ms. Davis
Charlotte groaned but still didn't moving, and so Ms Davis gently touched her shoulder and moved her a little:
"Honey come on, it's Thursday at last, son it'll be weekend" that worked, and in less than a minute Charlotte was up and getting ready for school, she got down smiling till she got down to the breakfast table and saw Lucy, and her smile disappeared.

Lucy was the meanest girl in the whole world, she bullied Charlotte at the orphanage and at the school, she didn't care if she hurts anyone as long as she was still the popular girl, and since she knew Charlotte very well she knew what to do to hurt her, Charlotte at school didn't have a lot of friends because they were scared by Lucy telling them lies about Charlotte. She only had two friends Emma and Logan, they were siblings and they were the only ones that didn't believe what Lucy said and stayed with Charlotte at all times.

And so as I was saying Charlotte entered the room and the first thing she saw was Lucy looking at her with that mean smile with which she only at her with, she sight and didn't listen to what she was saying and in ten minutes she was outside waiting for the bus, and when it arrived she went into it with Lucy and her 'friends' behind her, and she went to another day at school the same as the one the day before.
At three she was back at home and she saw what she always saw when she came back from
School, Lucy picking up on the littles ones