Chapter 10

|2 weeks later|
                                     •ADALYNN•

Today I had to go pick up my dress and I was so excited. The wedding was next week and majority of everything is already done since I already had an idea in mind.

"Baby you sure you don't want me to go with you". DeMario asked watching me from the bed.

"Yeah I'm sure I just have to go in and get it and I'll be right back here". I said grabbing my purse making my way over to him.

"What you doing with all that ass let me touch it you say it's mines so I smack it when we fucking". He rapped causing me to laugh as I bent down giving him a kiss.

"You need to get dressed and go pick up your suit". I said as he rubbed my butt.

"I'm about to get dressed and head out in a few minutes". He said letting me stand back up.

"Alright I'll be back". I said walking out of the room and downstairs.

Getting in the car I place my purse in the passenger seat and start the car. Backing out of the driveway I head off towards the bridal shop.

|25 minutes later|

Pulling into the parking lot all the spots in the front were full so I parked in the back. Turning the car off I grab my purse and get out.

I had this weird feeling that I was being watched. Looking around I didn't see anyone so I make my way around the building and inside.

"Adalynn how nice to see you again follow me we have your dress in the back". The receptionist said giving me a wide smile.

Following her to the back I look around at all the different women smiling as they looked at themselves in the mirror causing me to smile.

"So what do you think". She asked as we stepped into the room.

To say I was shocked is an understatement the dress was beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to be.

"I love it you guys did a great job". I said running my fingers across it.

"Thank you I'll have it ready for you In a few minutes please help yourself to a mimosa in the front". She said and I nod making my way back to the front.

Taking a seat I was handed a drink quickly causing me to laugh.

"Y'all work fast around here but thank you". I said as the lady handing me the drink staring at me as I took a sip.

"Umm is is there something I can help you with". I asked with a frown placing the glass on the table beside me.

"No, you are just fine enjoy your day". She said before walking away.

Just as I got on my phone to scroll through Instagram I got a call from Demario.

"You still up there". He asked as soon as the call connected.

"Baby I literally just got here a few minutes ago". I said placing my empty glass down.

"Hurry up I'm trying to play with that pussy". He said causing me to laugh.

"Demario get off of my phone but look the lady is coming with my dress I'll be there". I said before hanging up.

"We got you all set here's your receipt and have a great day". She said handing me my dress.

"Thank you so much". I said taking my keys out of my purse and walking out.

Unlocking the door I place the dress down and close the door I started to feel a little dizzy so I leaned against the car for support.

Pulling my phone I go to my recent and face time DeMario.

"Hey wait a minute what's wrong with you". He asked but I couldn't focus.

"I- I don't feel good I think I'm going to pass out". I said and before I knew it everything went black.

•DEMARIO•

As I'm playing Call Of Duty I get an incoming call from Adalynn.

"Hey wait a minute what's wrong with you". I ask pausing the game as I watched her struggle to keep her eyes open.

"I- I don't feel good I think I'm going to pass out". She said and before I knew it she hit the ground.

Not even a few seconds later I see two nigga pick her up and carry her away.

Quickly standing up from my gaming chair I grab my keys and rush out of the room. Jogging down the steps I walk out making sure to lock the door behind me. Getting in the car I start it up and pull off towards my dads house.

|15 minutes later|

Turning the car off I get out and make my way to the front door. Unlocking it I walk inside seeing my dad laying on the couch watching the game.

"What you doing here son". He asked standing up dapping me up.

"They took my baby I was playing the game and she called me telling me she didn't feel good and she passed out and some nigga got her". I said pacing back and forth.

"Don't worry we gone catch the niggas that got her". He said patting my shoulder.

"Oh and I do want to let you know your weird ass mama invited-". He said before my mother and JaKayla walked out the kitchen.

"If my girl wasn't missing I would've blew the fuck up but let's go". I said mugging them and starting to walk behind my dad.

"Wait baby let me talk to you". JaKayla said grabbing my arm.

"BITCH DIDN'T I JUST SAY IM LOOKING FOR MY GIRL BACK THE FUCK UP". I yelled and she jumped backing away.

"Now Demario that is not way to speak to your girlfriend". My mom said causing me to look at her.

"Are you fucking sick in the head I keep telling you and this stupid bitch over and over again that I don't want her ass I want Adalynn she treats me good and actually gives a fuck about a nigga". I said looking between the two and my mother held a scowl on her face.

"Now if you would excuse me I need to go see if my dad found any information on my wife". I said turning to talk away.

"Good luck with that". JaKayla said causing me to turn and look at her and her face held a smirk.

"What you say". I ask with my eyebrows frowned up.

"N-nothing". She said and I shook my head walking upstairs.

Opening my dads office door I see him sitting at the computer.

"You found anything yet". I ask standing behind him.

"Nah but did you ever get her a tracking necklace or bracelet like I told you to". He asked and I nodded my head.

Handing him my phone I walked over to the couch in his office taking a seat letting him do what he had to do.

Whoever took my wife gone pay for this shit...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE