"Okay so a whole forest.Hopefully they are not gonna find me.But there are no cameras in the forest right?"
Jieun asked.

"Umm that would be new.It doesn't happen everyday that a girl runs away in the forest from some mafia."
Jaemin laughed and Jieun joined him.

"Well I'll go downstairs you can join breakfast fast when your ready."
Jaemin went out of the room and Jieun took a shower.

After that she went downstairs,as she stepped in the kitchen all the heads turned to her.

Jaemin gestured her to sit next to him,so she quickly made her way to the seat and looked at the delicious food prepared infront of her.

"So we didn't introduce ourselves properly yet,cause yesterday it was to late for that."Haechan said.

"I'll start!Hi my name's Chenle."

'Cute.'Jieun thought and turned to the person sitting beside Chenle.

"Hello I'm Jisung."

"Huang Renjun."

"I'm-" "You're Lee donghyuck aka. Haechan aka. annoying little boy."

"I'm not an annoying little boy!"

"Yes you are,get over it."Jieun said and looked at the last member who didn't introduce himself yet.

"Hi I'm Lee Jeno."He flashed Jieun a eye smile that she almost fainted.

"Well I think we can get along with each other."Jaemin stated and smiled at Jieun.

It's been a month since Jieun stayed in the mansion with the boys,they brought her clothes and the things a girl needed.Jieun would always tease Haechan and Haechan would tease back.But sadly when the boys ware missions Jieun is alone.
She often walks in the forest to clear her mind or to find new hiding places for when she plays hide and seek with the boys.She even meet the 127 unit,the China-line and Jaemins nice girlfriend.

Sometimes she thinks about changbin ,Jeongin and Seungmin,wondering what they are doing right now.

'Bangchan was kinda hot though......
Wait no why am I thinking this.
He's a ruthless guy.......but hot.'

And she would think something like that but in the end of the day she knows that stray kids won't hesitate to kill her.That fact hurted her somehow ,she kinda liked changbin,Seungmin and Jeongin they were nice to her.
The leader was the problem.

Jieun hummed her new favourite song as she climbed up the tall tree.
It was her favourite tree,it stood at the road and it just takes three minutes to walk back to the mansion.
So Jieun would come here often.
She started climbing since there were some really good trees, ideal for climbing.

Jieun sat on a thick branch and leaned on tree behind her.
She hummed her favourite song and enjoyed the silence.
Almost no cars would drive this path
and Jieun loved the silence.
The sun shined and it was warm but not too warm.
Suddenly a car sound was heard and Jieun got curious since this road was barely used.

She leaned forward to have a better look at the street.
Soon she could see a black SUV drive along the street.
Jieun furrowed her eyebrows.

'Is it them?'

The car came closer to her and she tried to see who's in the car.
Everything was in slow motion, the SUV only some meters away from the big tree.She couldn't see the drivers face cause of the sunlight,so she tried to make out the face of the co-driver.

Then she saw him.
He saw her.
They looked at each other.

As Jieun realised what happened she started panicking.
Bangchan,the leader of stray kids who wants to kill her,saw her just one moment ago.
She looked in the direction of the car and saw that they stopped.

'Fuck what do I do?I can't climb down and run away cause it'll take some time to climb down.....
If I can't go down I have to go up.'

So Jieun started climbing higher as high as she could.She didn't look down.While climbing hurriedly she lost her balance for a second but still managed to get a better grip again.

Then she could hear his voice......

"Just find her!"

———————————————————
Bangchans POV
We were driving to a other town for a deal.But we were very a early,we still had about two hours till the meeting with the dealer.
Our plan is to knock him out,since he did disgusting things against women.

We were now in the forest,when I saw something in one of the trees it looked like a person.
As we came closer I was sure it was a person but the person looked familiar,as we drove even closer I had eye contact with the person.

It was Jieun.

Many questions were running through my head.How did she survive in the forest?Why would she sit lonely in a tree and what am I gonna do now?

"Stop the car."

"What why what are you talking about?"Hyunjin said confused and I got pissed.

"Just stop the fucking car!"

Hyunjin didn't say anything and drove to the side.
I looked at the members who sat in the back,staring at me confused.

"I saw Jieun sitting in one of those trees."

"Uh what how?"

"I don't care how,we just have to take her with us...or kill her I don't care."

"I'm sure it was nothing...Y-you probably just see things."Jeongin said looking worried,I ignored him and got out of the car.Everyone followed my orders and got out of the car.

"So in which tree did you see her?"
Felix asked and I pointed at the huge tree on the left side.
But as we walked closer I suddenly saw two tall trees.

"It was one of these two trees."

"And how are we supposed to find her as you can see she's not sitting in the same spot where you saw her?"
Seungmin said.

"Just climb up the tree."I said coldly.

"Does anybody know how to climb a huge tree?"changbin asked in the round and nobody said anything.

I got pissed cause it seems like they didn't wanna cooperate with me.

"Just find her!"

———————————————————
Jieuns POV
I now climbed as high as I could.
My heart was throbbing against my chest and I tried to calm myself down.I remembered that I had my phone with me and jaemin and Renjun are at home.
So called Jaemin but he didn't answer,same goes for Renjun.
I then sent both a message even though it took sometime cause my hands were shaking and I didn't want to let my phone fall down.
As I send the message I closed my eyes and exhaled.

'What do I do?'

Will skz get her or will dream save her???idk
Anyways thx for reading and sorry for any mistakes.  ;)
(Word count=1530)