Chapter 2: Young Kids

**Willows POV**

The morning I turned 7 and a half I wake sleepily in my bed. I went to my book shelf and pulled out the book I was currently reading. I sit on my bed reading silently until my mom comes in my room. "Yes mother" I say politely as she sits on my bed. "I need that book child" she said taking my book. "Mother!" I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. "Why don't you go play outside like a normal 7 year old!" She said leaving my room with my book.

**Eddie's POV**

Today was my 8 year old birthday!! Nothing could get in my way. I took my iPod out and put my headphones in. I played my music and let the music take me to a different world. I wrote some song ideas as I listened to my music. My father came in and ruined my fun. "Eddie! How many times do I have to tell you to stop listening to your stupid music!" My father said yelling at me. "I'm sorry father" I say looking down. "Why don't you get smart by reading a book, or play outside" he said pulling my headphones out and dropping my iPod on the ground on purpose. He left the room and I picked up the broken pieces of my iPod.

**Willows POV**

I guess I could read another book. I grabbed a book I haven't read and looked at the title. It was 'Sleepy Princess' I haven't read this book yet. I opened the book and it started out happy. When I got to the middle of the book it became boring. Near the ending I cried a bit, the poor Princess never woke up! "Willow!" My mother said stomping in my room. "Go outside and play! Haven't I already told you that!" She stayed pulling me to the real world. I always get lost in books. I didn't want to be outside.

**Eddie's POV**

I tossed the broken pieces out and I sat sadly in my room. There was nothing to do now, I didn't like reading, and I don't like the outdoors. I searched my room for a thing that plays music. There was nothing. I curled up in a ball and cried. "You better be reading in there Eddie!" My father yells from the kitchen. "Don't worry, I am!" I never lied to my father before. I couldn't lie to my father, not now. I grabbed a book off my shelf with a small choice of books. I grabbed the one that looked most interesting and flipped it open without even looking at the title. "How can someone read this!" I said louder than it was supposed to be. "Than go outside!" My father said storming in my room. He grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me outside. It was to bright. The girl next door waved sadly over my way. I pointed at myself confused and she nodded.

**Willows POV**

The father next door dragged his son outside. It was sad to watch, why would someone do that? When he looked my way I sadly waved to him. He pointed at himself looking confused. I nodded with a giggle. "Hi!" I say and he just smiles awkwardly. "You don't usually come outside" he said and I thought. "How do you know when you don't either" I say and I giggle teasing him.

**********************************
So that's the first few chapters. Knowing the personality of the main characters Willow and Eddie. Things will get interesting. Comment, vote, share this story with friends. Follow me to see more of my work! Bye!