Dras- Survival of Two

Joe Walter, one of the two survivors of Dras, second coldest inhabited place on earth, who lived in the woods now. Why forest? Should have done a background check or maybe I'll ask him directly. Done interviews like this before too.

Unbelievable, Joe Walter opened the door of the mansion himself.

"Kim Parish. I...."

"Yes dear, come in, I was waiting for you. Make yourself comfortable, Turkish Delight, especially for you."

"That's very sweet of you." What a talker Walter is.

"This avalanche caused a fracture in my leg, made it more difficult to trek and Jimmy, called him 'funny Jimmy' lost his leg to frostbite. Lucky me! compared to him."

"So how did you and Paul survive, after you ran out of food, as I know?

"Did I tell you about this chinese guy, zao was his name, ate snakes, crazy guy, he died too, leaving us his snakes to eat.

"So when you ran out of food, you ate snakes, gross! Unfortunately only 2 survived out of 20.

"Yeah, gross!"

"Next question will be a bit hard for you but what happened to others?"

"You see snakes were gross and we didn't have anything left so useless people were our only option starting with weak ones. 'Survival of the fittest'. Big fan of Darwin."

"Sir, food's ready." My cue to run....

"Come Ms. Parish, snake soup especially for you, you will like it's taste....... I am sure after having all this, your meat will taste good too."