With the flow of service. And things are better busier than usual.

Until this day, I don't know and how much happiness in your finances and your life.

"Babe, please talk to me. My flight is nearby." - Terrence

Sounds like it's my fault. Did you know how much pain you are creating in my room and life? It's okay not working properly and I hope for your success in the middle of your journey. Your birthday present is not good but atleast trying hard to get another one version of me sounds ridiculous thing and worsen the side.

"Why!!!!"
"You're welcome." - Terrence

The reason why I allowed to have courage and strength at the same page.

"You're good and caring woman." - Terrence
"Your dreams may come up with something else that needs to be fixed."    - Terrence
"You're beautiful and sexy badass." Terrence
"I have to tell you something about something like this would be good." - Terrence

Welcome to my greatest gift card for me.

"Why you avoiding me?" - Mikael

Things are better than others. You know the opposite side of the coin.

"Are you interested in me?"
"I do like you." - Mikael

Things are going well with the new person in my life. Isn't it?

He always does. He always says. He chose to be with me. I have been trying hard to get another ache in my life and easier said than.

"Whitney, you know when I'm just asking because I'm confused between  you and Mikael." - Rich

I used to eat or drink with him. Without knowing what to say about this. I keep myself busy with work and school.

"I'm here to see you and enjoy the company with you." - Liza

Things are better for the rest of the day and even though I have been trying hard to get back to remember myself having fun without any.

Four months ago.

"You are supposed to be with Liza?"
"I'm here to see you." - Mikael
"We're here to drink with you!!!" - Liza

Honestly speaking, I missed it. Did I supposed to missing you or did I supposed to missing Mikael more than the usual day without you.

My condition is back. The side of me sounds good and absurd. The company ensures continued progress of payment was made before the holiday's peak.

"Are you interested or not?" - Mikael
"Are we good for tomorrow morning?" - Justin

Redundantly. I have been thinking that I supposed to be happy-go-lucky isn't it?

"Did I make you feel better about yourself?" - Terrence

I was wondering just in case, I mean. I justify my own sense. Thanks for letting me know that I'm good with whatever I have.

Things are better than anyone else around me. Until that day, I'm completely free and confused.

"Who's that guy waiting outside?" - Jose

"He's waiting for me."

It's up to me now.

Days and even months had passed like yesterday.

"Drink with me?" - Mikael

I smiled.

Confusion makes me wanting more than anyone else. Did I supposed to be with you or him?

"You seemed happy." - Terrence
"I'm sad."
"I felt that way of dealing with welcoming me?" - Terrence