"What do you wanna do for our free period?" I asked him and began packing up my belongings. "I'm just going to go back to the room." He said and picked up his book bag.

"Okay hold on, I need to ask Professor a question." I quickly put one of the last books in my bag. I turned around to notice he was already gone, walking out the door.

"Oh." I whispered and looked down.

****

Later that night.

"Draco doesn't want to join us?" Blaise asked as I walked over to the couch and sat down. I shook my head, "He's just tired right now." I took a seat next to Leon, Pansy was on the other side of him, resting his hand on her thigh.

I softly nudged him and raised my brows, "Shut it." He whispered back and went into the conversation. I laughed and joined in as well.

"So uh, when did you two become a thing." Goyle asked and pointed between Violet and Elias. He was holding her hand on the other couch. I wasn't shocked considering the little side flirting that was going on.

"Just recently." Elias shrugged. He didn't seem too interested though, just kind of bleh.

"He's good in bed." Violet teased and Blaise and the boys made a disgusted face.

Pfff, it took everything in me not blurt it out. I could destroy her with just two words 'I know.' But that wouldn't sound exactly the best.

I rolled my eyes and steered the conversation into another direction. Just then Draco walked out of his room and out into the common room.

He didn't join us though, he just walked out. Leon looked over at me and gave a confused look. I shrugged and walked over to the door.

I walked out but he wasn't here, not down the long corridor halls. He just kind of disappeared.

I made my way to the Astronomy Tower, hoping he would be here. I walked up the last few stairs to see him leaning against the railing.

It took me back to the thought of him in the lake, and how he wasn't in a good place mentally. I couldn't watch that happen again.

"Draco?" I quietly said and walked over to him. He turned around and made eye contact with me and a small smile appeared across his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked and leaned against the railing next to him. "Just thinking." He looked back out into the night sky.

"I always like to come here and look at the stars, to get my mind distracted." He went on to say.

I looked up at the stars with him, trying to find the biggest one in the sky, the more unique one.

DRACO'S POV

"I always like to come here and look at the stars, to get my mind distracted." I told her. I loved the Astronomy Tower, mostly because of her. It's our spot.

I turned to look at her, she was still looking out into the sky. I just stared at her, admiring how beautiful she is.

I will never understand how a heart like hers could ever love a heart like mine. All I knew was that I was lucky.

She looked over at me and caught me staring, "What?" She giggled. I smiled at her, I knew it was gonna be okay, eventually.

"Nothing." I said and pulled her into my side and wrapped my arm around her. "Absolutely nothing." I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

We continued to look out into the sky, she pointed out some constellations that she had studied in Astronomy class. I didn't even know them, I was so far behind in my school work.