Aaliyah was about to avert her gaze until she saw Gio and Mo'Nique's eyes meet. They shared a look. Aaliyah put her fork down about to address what the hell was going on between the two, but Damien quickly slid his hand up her dress and slid her panties to the side beginning to play with her clit. Her breathing hitched.

He leaned over to her and whispered "Don't. It's not our business."  He kissed the shell of her ear. And her thighs automatically clenched trapping his hand.

"Damien...." she whispered desperately.

"Yes, Micio..." even with his hand crushed between her thick chocolate thighs he still managed to stimulate her clit.

"Stop.... Please." She stated breathlessly. She bit down on her bottom lip hard to keep from moaning.

Damien didn't stop. Instead he continued. He rubbed her clit is slow torturous circles.

"Aaliyah, what's wrong? You've stopped eating." Katherine asked. She noticed Aaliyahs body was tense, her eyes closed, and her teeth clenched.

Aaliyahs eyes snapped open and she gave a nervous smile. "Wave of nausea is all."

Damien then pinched her clit and Aaliyah shot up out of her seat.

"Excuse me." She quickly darted off out of the kitchen and ran into the first guest bedroom she could manage to get to.

The asshole she thought.

When she heard the door open behind her she quickly grabbed a pillow slinging it across the room hitting Damien square in the chest.

"Well, that's not nice, Gattina." He smirked.

"What the fuck? We're you trying to make me cum in front of our kids and friends?"

"Well, I just wanted to see you struggle. But it was more so a punishment. You didn't tell me you stopped leaking Lochia."  Damien took two long strides with his long legs and he was in front of her.

"Damien, just because I'm not leaking Lochia doesn't mean I can have sex yet."

"Who said I wanted to fuck." His eyes darkened. "I simply want to taste you." He licked his lips pressing her against the wall.

Damien hadn't tasted her in weeks. Of course he wanted to fuck her but tasting her would hold him over just fine until she was completely healed enough to have sex. He didn't wanna tear open her C-Section scar.

Damien lifted her dress and slipped her panties off.

He immediately began to salivate. Her pussy was so pretty, plump, and slick with her juices already.

Damien finished pulling the dress off of her body then got down on his knees. Aaliyah didn't once protest, she knew he would devour her regardless because he wanted to and let's just say she wanted it too. She had been wanting to fuck her fiancé considering he hardly touched her while she was pregnant.

Damien lifted her leg over his shoulder then proceeded to unbutton his trousers, taking his thick cock out.

"Look at how it throbs to be inside you, Micio." Damiens cock twitched as Aaliyah laid her eyes upon it. Oh, how badly she wanted his dick pulsating inside her mouth, the pink mushroom tip hitting the back of her throat as precum slipped out of his cock. Hearing his groans and feeling his hands grip her hair as he begins to fuck her mouth mercilessly.

A soft moan escaped her parted lips thinking about pleasuring her man. Damien pumped his cock as he leaned in and licked her slick folds.

"Feed me your pretty little pussy, Gattina." Damien pumped his cock slowly, teasing himself the same way he was teasing her pussy.

Aaliyah places her dainty hands in his hair softly playing with it then guiding his head to her pussy.

His lips attack her clit and she tries so hard to stifle her moans by biting her lips so hard that she draws blood.

Damien quickly stops his assault and slaps her pussy with his fingers. "I want to hear you. Do NOT mask your pretty little moans."

"Daddy, please." She moans softly. She wanted to cum so badly.

"What do you want daddy to do, babygirl?"

"Fuck me."

"Micio." Damien warns.

She puts her leg down and gets on her knees like Damien. She grabs his cock and licks the precum off of the tip.

Damien sucks in a sharp breath. Aaliyah looks him dead in the eyes as she sucks the tip of his cock slowly.

"Mmm, I love how you taste, daddy." She moans. She sucks all of him into her mouth making him hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck, yes..." Damien moans.

She sloppily sucks his thick cock until he's on the brink of cumming then she stops.

"Fuck me." She demands. Sitting back on her bottom with her legs spread widely apart showing him her warm wet pussy.

Damien slipped in between her legs and kissed her lips. He pushed his cock into her as they continued to kiss passionately. When his cock was finally fully engulfed by her pretty chocolate pussy, he pulled away from her lips and whispered in her ear; " I'm going to fuck you so hard, the entire city of Florence will be able to hear you scream my fucking name, you naughty little vixen."