Don't Forget About Us Prologue

*Kayla & Garrett*

I was in love with him and he seemed kinda obsessed, Our love felt pure. I didn't really like that he was suffocating me. We did everything together because he never gave me my own space. I couldn't take it anymore. He was pressuring me to run away with him. I loved him but I don't wanna run away with him... He was so upset about it and he did the unexpected.. He tried to kill himself and our love was ruined by that. He didn't need to do that because I said no...

*Leisa & Zayn*

We were soo undeniably in love. I had one thing I couldn't take about him. He was always hanging out with the wrong guys. It wasn't really that, that bothered me. He started drinking and smoking. I was scared of what would happen when he got drunk. The smoking wasn't that bad because he rarely smoked. When he drank, I always stayed away from him. One night he got so drunk and I had to take him home... He punched me...

*Brittany & Liam*

I love him and he was head over heels with me. I have no idea of what had gotten into hi,.. He started being a jerk out of nowhere. We started fighting and we never had before. Our fights were horrible and happened constantly. He started saying things and I have no idea whether he meant it. Some of them really killed me. When he said that he never loved me, I was so out. I still have no idea whether he meant all that...

*Nickki & Thomas*

It was hard to ever know if he ever did anything bad. One look at those eyes and you'd melt inside.  I was head over heels in love until... I got the news I never thought I'd get. I went over to his house and some car was in the driveway. He lived alone so I knew something was up... I walked in and heard them talking. She said that she was pregnant and he looked around and then saw me. I had no motions; I couldn't even move...

*Vanessa & AG*

Me and him were in love. You always see us together. But then things happened... He changed in some way. I don't know how exactly though. He didn't seem to care about us anymore. I was kinda upset and afraid to know why... He could be cheating or anything. My thought came true... He was cheatng with last expected person. My best friend Hayley, who I considered my sister. That has to be the reason his feelings changed...

*Dominique & JJ*

I was so in love with him and I thought he was, too. He told me about his ex girlfriend Jamie. He never told me the real truth... I met her one day and asked her about their relationship. She was obviously upset with me. He had been trying to make her jealous behind my back. I knew something was up and then... I saw him and Jamie together holding hands and kissing. I couldn't believe he was cheating on me with his ex...

*Ashley & Zach*

We were in love. Our relationship was absolutely full of love. We had our spats off and on. Our fights were huge, we argued forever. It always ended horrible and then we were back together a few days later. One thing I'm never forgive him about... he cheated.  I caught him with the popular girl at school. He knows I hate her... I know we're definitely not making up now! He knew that would hurt me and that fight and him and Stacy jus made me ticked off at him.

*Erin & Monti*

Him and I were so in love. He had started acting suspicious and I was so scared. I had a feeling he was but not with HER. My own damn step sister. How could she? Allison knew we were so in love. When I caught them, I was so devistated and didn't know what to do. We broke up and I let them have each other. Our love was over for good! I hate him and hate we have the same friends... I'll ignore him and still have the time of my life :)

*Melinda & Harry*

He had just moved into town but he knew our guy friends. We fell for each other quickly! Thomas and Liam told me that he had a girlfriend already. I was so head over heels that I didn't even listen to them... But then... I went to his house one day and came in and there he was... kissing HER. How could he lie to me like that? I should've listened to Tom and Li. I left him anf he can be with Abby all he wants. We were over and he could make out with her and date someone else all he wants to.

*Ashlee & Wesley*

We were so in love. Yes, we fought but we loved each other. Our love was almost impossible to break. We would steaily fight but our love was so strong. I think our love for each other was what kept us together. But then he cheated, our love couldn't hold onto this one. It hurt me way too much. What made it worse that the girl was my own friend. I thought I could trust Madison and even more... my own boyfriend. But I guess I was wrong...

*Angel & Michael*

I thought we were in love. He never cheated or beat me... He was good for starting arguements. The arguements turned into fights and the fights were stupid. We were in love so we always made it through the fights. I knew I could trust him and nothing could change that! Our biggest fight was too much for our love to handle... He got really mad and blew everything out of proportion. He hit me...

*Tria & Jayk*

He was always honest with me. We did love each other or so I thought... He started acting all weird and guilty. I hate him soo much for what he did to me. My friend and him were dating behind my back. Bailey told me that they were dating and he'd told her that we had broken up. I couldn't believe that he did that to me... I trusted him and loved him with all my heart!

*Michelle & Drew*

He was well loved by many girls but he only really loved me. I was in love with him, too. Some girl started stalking him and trying to break us up. I was nervous to see what she would do to end us. He acted like he didn't even care about it. As if he wanted to break up or didn't care if we did or not. That girl tried anything and everything to get rid of me. She tried to kill me... Of curse he cared when my life almost ended and not before it came to that...

*Holly & Brian*

He loved singing and performing localy. He was discovered at the local pub one night. I was so excited for him. He was upset that he had to leave me for 6 months to record. I was kinda upset, too. My sister was having problems so I helped her while he was gone. He came back and we were together constantly. His agent didn't like me... He kept telling him that we had to break up. He said I was in the way of his career,.. Of course he chose career over me...