Chapter 25: Let's Have Some Fun

Start from the beginning

Phineas smiled and kissed my cheek, "I have to go, people need my great medical assitance. See you later, Effie." 

And as quickly as his arms wrapped around me, they were gone.

Harry gave me an annoyed look, "He seems nice....and humble."

I rolled my eyes, "He's not a bad guy. He's nice to me. And look, he's helping other people." 

Wait...Theo? Like Theodore Nott? Mildreds boyfriend? I only know this because Theo is one of Draco's friends, and I've seen him do more than what should be done in the hallways with her. I thought for a moment. Maybe that wasn't Mildred then. After all, this girl looked to innocent to be her.

Mildred had always kind of scared me. She was tall, prettier than I'll ever be, but damn did she have that look that she'd kill everyone and thing you love without even feeling the tiniest pang of guilt. 

Oh well. It wasn't my place to budge. 

Though, throughout the day, every time I saw Phineas, I would look away for one second and he'd be gone. Like he was never there. Was he ignoring me? Oh goodness was he upset that I didn't say good bye to him this morning?

I brushed the thought away, but the feeling that I did something still lingered. Eventually it was midnight, and I stood outside the Gryffindor painting. The Fat Lady looked at me. 

"You're the twin."

"Uh...yes?" I said, but it came out as more of a question.

She spoke again,"I've heard about you. Never would've guess a sweet girl like you would go to Slytherin."

"Not all Slytherins are bad..." I mumbled.

She ranted on about something and I checked my phone. It was 12:45. Where was Harry? Though, from what I've heard from Hermione Harry isn't exactly punctual. At 12:55, Harry finally showed up, peaking his head out of his cloak.

"Balderdash!" Harry gasped, grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. The Gryffindor common room was pretty much the opposite of the Slytherin one. Full of bright reds and yellows, and very well lit. Like a nice fire. Fire is just so beautiful...

I felt a flame dance on my fingertips and I quickly extinguished it. I turned around to see the face of none other than Sirius Black in the fireplace. I jumped higher than I would like to admit. It was unsettling to say the least. 

I sat down next to Harry and a smile appeared on Sirius's face, "Ah, Epona. I've heard a lot about you. Hopefully next time we meet can be in person."

I nodded and smiled, "Hopefully."

Harry soon started rambling about his life and everything, but the thing he had said last surprised me.

Dragons? No wonder there was an age limit. Harry Potter or not, he was most certainly going to die. What a shame. I liked having a brother.

Soon enough I had to say goodbye and get back to my own dorm. I was walking down the shadowed hallway, trying to make sure no one caught me. Harry insisted I bring the Invisibility Cloak, but I refused. I know my way around well enough to know Filch's routine. I sneak out to see the stars a lot. And play with fire. It's just so enchanting...watching things burn...

Then I felt my body slam against the corridor wall, and a figure stood over me. I reached for my wand but the hand had pinned both of mine to my sides before I could reach it. 

"What the fuck, Effie?"

Holiday Special:

Epona's POV:

I stood in the Great Hall, free of tables and filled with party decorations for the holidays. I wasn't too dressed up, just a simple black spaghetti strap dress, with ruby earrings and my daisy barrettes. I still had on my neon green converse, because I wanted to be comfortable.

I smiled as an arm looped in mine and danced me over to a spot. Draco had on a suit, and a singular green alexandrite earring. His hair was slicked back, and he wore his signature smirk.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled playfully, "What?"

He pointed up, "Look."

I followed to where he was pointing and saw a mistletoe. My smiled grew wider and I looked back at him, my arms wrapped around his neck, and he held my waist.

"Guess we have to follow the rules, don't we?"

He nodded, "Rules are rules."

We both leaned in, and I could smell the lemon citrus of his shampoo, when...

THUNK!

I rubbed my head surprised and saw a book in my face. I turned to where it came from to see Hermione, a smug grin on her face.

"Nuh-uh. Saving that till your an adult, young lady." She laughed and I felt my entire face light up red.

"HERMIONE!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the fun little holiday special I added at the end there, seeing as the end was kind of...not fun and I wanted to cheer things up a bit.

Happy Holidays everyone, I hope you're doing well and are having a wonderful day/night!

Until Next Time, Byeee!