"Five grand."

"I offer you ten grand." I offer him. What the fuck! Why was I offering ten grand. Where the hell am I going to find that.

He looks to be thinking about it. "Deal."

"Be back here tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh. No. You get till 6pm. I'll be back then." The man walks away and I turn to Dom.

"Now. Where the hell am I suppose to find ten grand by 6pm tonight." I say worriedly.

Dom thinks for a moment. "Five grand each and Kat knows nothing about it."

"Five grand is still a lot. I don't think I have that much in my wallet." I pull my wallet out of my jean pocket.

"Harry." Dom says. "We have to go bank. It's your fault for offering that much. What was going through your mind."

"I was trying to protect her. Okay." I mutter out. "I don't know why, I feel like I have to protect her, I just felt this feeling that I should." Why I offered that much. "I honestly don't think I have that much."

"You will." Dom assures. "You're a superstar. I'm an actor."

"We can help." We hear two voices behind us. I turn to see two brown haired guy and a girl.

"Who are you?" I ask unsure.

"I knew he wouldn't recognize us, but, that hurt. I'm Niall."

"Emeraude. But, you use to call me Em."

"We knew each other?" I ask.

They both nod there heads. "I was in the band with you, called One Direction."

I nod. Completely not knowing I was in band. I turn towards the Emeraude.

"We met through Kat." She says softly. "Now, let's go and sort this money out." They all walk towards a car.

"Wait." I call out. "What about Kat?" I say.

"You wait with her. You can just transfer it to me." Dom says.

I walk back into the house seeing katherine lay on the sofa. Her nose busted, blood running down her nose, it's dripping onto her chest.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I walk into the kitchen to help me wash her face.

Kat P.o.V:-

I wake up to see Harry cleaning my face. "Sorry. If I hurt you." He smiles softly.

"No, no. You didn't." I lied.

We sit in silence after that and I sit up lightly. I stare at my hands a little.

"I, uh, I'm having these, uh, memories, or flashbacks of us. Well, I don't know what's real." Harry says quietly, taking a seat next to my on the sofa.

"What memories?" I ask. "Maybe, I can tell you."

"Well, one of them were after we got back from the Christmas Markets, you were making hot chocolate, then, we made, uh, we made love that night." He says.

I smile at the memory. "That's true."

He bites his bottom lip. He takes a deep breath before looking at me, then down to my stomach, then at his hands. "Uh, I heard about..."

I shake my head. "Please. Don't say his name." I whisper.

He nods. "I'm sorry. What I wanted to ask, uh, the baby your carrying, is it mine?" He asks shyly.

I nod slowly. "The baby yours, Harry."

He takes a deep breath before before looking at my belly. "Can I?" He gently places his hand out slowly.

"Yes." I breathed happily. I feel his hands being placed his hand on his stomach. He smiles gently, looking up at me.

His eyes stare at mine for a moment before he slowly leans forward. Is he gonna kiss me?

I don't move. Why am I so nervous.

His lips gently placed on mine. He looks up at me. Probably waiting for my reaction.

We stare at each other for seconds before I place my lips on his. The kiss become hungrily. The kiss was sloppy and rushed. I've missed him.

"Arug." He grunts and I watch him fall off the sofa, onto the ground. He holds his head in his hands, screaming.

"What's happening?" I ask worriedly. Bending on my knees ignoring the pain in my head.

"I do-don't know." He screams again. "I'm seeing flashes of people. You. Mostly. But a brown haired woman, she was at the hospital. I thought it was you're, uh, mum."

"That's your mum, Harry." I replied. "What else you see?"

"A sister. I think."

"Gemma." I say.

"You." He grunts.

The front door opens and Niall and Dom come running in. "What's happened?"

"He kissed me. Then, this happened. I think, I can't be sure but I think he's remembering." I say panicking. My hand runs through his curls as he passes out.

"I heard of this." Emeraude says walking into the living room. I raise my eyebrow waiting for an explanation. "Well, when you kissed him. It was the final piece to a puzzle. You helped him remember." She says.

"Where am I?" We hear a quiet voice whisper. Harry.

"Harry." I say looking down with tears in my eyes. "You worried me."

"Hey baby, I didn't mean to." He places his hand on my cheek, using his thumb to wipe my tears away.

I kiss him. "Oh, my God. I. Missed. You." I say between kisses.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"You got ran over. It was meant for me, buy you jumped in the way. Yiy shouldn't of done that." I smack his chest.

"Ouch." He says. "How long was I out?"

"A month and a one week." I reply.

"What! What about my Tour?"

"Niall sorted it out. Please tell me you know who we are." I breathed out.

"Course, I do." He smiled gently up at me.

"Who's that?" I pointed at Em.

"Hey, Lisa. You alright?" She walks over and punches his shoulder. "Ouch. Why everyone hitting me."

"That isn't my name, douchebag. You remember, and I know you do."

"Yeah, sorry Em. Sorry, Kat." Makimg me hit him again.

"Don't ever do that again." I say sternly.

"Yeah. I'm alright. I'm glad your alright, asshole. You had us all worried."

"Dom. Niall." He says excitedly before hugging them both.

"My man, glad to have you back." Niall says.

"Oh. No." He says turning around. "Baby? How's our baby? I pushed you."

"Hey. Baby fine. I promise. You okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired." He says.

"Go bed then, baby." I lean up and kiss his cheek.

He shakes his head. "No way. I'm not sleeping ever again." He says making us all laugh.