"What you doing here?" I ask Em and Niall.

"Well, when you didn't turn up at Niall's. We decided to come here. Make sure everything was okay." Em explains.

"Luckily we did." Niall responds. "These vile people. Disrespectful." He mutters. "Let's get you all out of here. To my car." They all start walking and I look back at Harry's door one last time. I can't keep doing this. He deserves better, and this makes it easy to walk away.

"Kat." They shout, regaining my attention.

As I walk I felt someone grab my hand, pulling me back. "How does it feel to be forgotten. He told you. He will always get what he wants."

The next minute I felt pain in my nose as he punches me and I fall back banging my head off the concrete floor.

"Hey!" I hear an angry voice shouts. "If your so big, start on me. Someone your own size." I turn my head to see Harry stood there. The anger on his face was pure rage.

"And me." Dom steps forward. "You've not only just punched a woman. You also just attacked a pregnant woman." I hear everyone gasps.

"How did we not know any of this?" Someone shouts.

"Is it Harry's?" Another shouts.

Harry PoV-

The flashbacks have stopped and next minute I start hearing voices outside my house. Not again. I can't cope with this anymore.

I've been like this for half hour now. The flashbacks are always about the blonde haired girl, Katherine. Who I met at the hospital.

I look outside the window and see loads of people surrounding her and her friends.

Next minute I see someone punch her in the face. I feel pure anger build up in my body. I may be remembering her. But, it's all like a puzzle.

How can he punch a pregnant woman. You can't really tell she's pregnant, unless you look closely.

I walk outside and walk towards the guy that punched her and pushed him away from her. "If your so big, start on me. Someone your own size." I grunt as he punches me square in the face.

It doesn't knock me to the floor but, does push me away a little from the impact.

"Take her into my home." I look at the other two who are stood there watching, their mouths open wide.

I don't care who these people are. What gives them the right to punch someone. "LEAVE!" I shouted at the people with camera's and which they scurry off leaving for their cars.

"I want to know what you meant, when you said, "he always gets what he wants." What does that mean." Dom says. I think that's his name.

"You know who." The man says looking at the guy beside me.

"Albero." Dom says his name in disgust. I have read a little on what he did to her. There was a comment from me, which I obviously, don't remembering writing. I was disgusted what they did to her.

The guys head turns to me and smirks. "You don't know. What Alberto did to your girlfriend at the time."

"How do you know him?" Dom asks.

"I met him in prison. Asks me to pay you all a visit. Paid me quite well. He wants you all to pay."

"Well, we will pay you better, to leave us all alone." I offer. "How much is he paying you?"