D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y

Start from the beginning

Really, she's glad.

One reason might be because he's with Astoria again although there weren't any rumors about them anymore.

She quickly shook the thought away, she's a hundred and one percent sure that Malfoy had different girls up in his dorm every night - well because that's he was known for, being a man whore.

Not surprising.

Diana finished her journal and by the time she was done, she check the time by the near wall clock on her right, it was around 7 pm. Classes are done by now, she pack her things up and left the library to go to the Great Hall for dinner.

The moment she walked in on those gates, the loud chatterings of the students greeted her. She pass by the rows and to the Ravenclaw row and immediately - she saw her bestfriends, she awkwardly sat next to Axel, with Luna and Clarrete across from them.

While other students are babbling about how their day went, the four of friends was surprisingly quiet, it was usually them who is always loud amongst all Ravenclaws however this time, silence passed by them.

Even Axel felt the torturous tension between the three girls, but he cleared his throat and spoke “How's your classes going, Diana?”

“Fine, nothing really entertaining” She lazily spoke.

Axel saw her empty plate and he instantly loaded it with mashed potatoes and some roast beef, knowing it was her favourite.

“Eat up, you're looking thin” He said warmly, shooting Diana a faint smile.

She lifted her fork up and energetically stab the small slice of roast beef, bringing it up to her mouth, savoring the smokey delicious taste.

“A- about last night” Clarette started, eyes shifting between Diana and Luna. “I am sorry for our argument”

“Argument? You had an argu―”

“Apology accepted” She interrupted Axel, no matter how much she wanted to ask them on why they are always out of sight, Diana couldn't bare being angry with her bestfriends.

They were sisters to her.

“You bitch I missed you” Clarette grinned, reaching ear to ear, she stood from the length chair and leaned in from across the table to Hug Diana - Diana did the same.

“You fucking wench I miss you too” Diana whispered in her ear, the pulled away and smacked each other's arm before sitting down once again.

“What about me?” Luna softly asked, round big blue eyes snapping between Diana and Clarette.

“Oh baby no matter what you do you're forgiven” Diana cooed, Luna will always be her baby. The blonde haired girl had a cheery expression planted across her place before taking a huge bite out of her chocolate cupcake.

“No one's going to tell me what happened?” Axel interrupted.

All of them let out a snort but never answering him.

“Fine” he said in a low voice.

“So what are your plans for the holidays? Are you going home?” Luna queried.