santa's coming for us ❥ eighteen !

Start from the beginning

"timmy?" you spoke up, seeing that he wasn't in the living room. you heard a faint sniffle coming from his bedroom, but he didn't respond to your call. "timmy?" you said a little bit louder.

"y/n?" he finally said. "i-is that you?"

"no, i'm jesus and i'm here to steal all your gold." you chuckled.

"i'm in here." he murmured.

you hesitantly followed his voice and entered his room. surprisingly, the light was off and, even though the curtains were wide open and you could see the city lights, it wasn't quite enough to see timmy.

when you turned the lights on, you felt your heart sink to your stomach. timmy was in his bed, tucked under his covers, and with the hood from one of his grey hoodies on top of his head. you could see the tears streaming down his cheeks and cheekbones.

when his green eyes found your y/e/c ones, he slightly got up. you didn't hesitate before getting on the bed with him and wrapping your arms around his frame. you felt him sobbing against your shoulder as he hugged you back, gripping onto your t-shirt for dear life.

you pulled down the grey hood as you started to massage his scalp with one hand. "it's okay. it's okay, i'm here. it's all gonna be okay." you murmured against the shell of timmy's ear. "why didn't you call me sooner?" you asked, because you really wished he had.

"i wanted to, i really did." timmy said. "but i just... i didn't want to bother you. i mean fuck, y/n, you were spending the night with your..." he stopped himself. you quickly understood that even referencing the concept of family would take a toll on him. "i thought you'd... you'd be to busy for... i don't know." he slightly pulled away; his nose was red and his eyes were puffy and damp.

"i'm never too busy for you." you said, pressing your forehead against his own. he gave you a weak smile and closed his eyes. "i'm gonna stay here with you, okay?"

"okay." timmy replied because, as much as he would've wanted to tell you that you didn't have to do that for him, he felt as though he needed you to stay with him.

"okay, let's see... when was the last time you ate?" you asked him.

timmy frowned, looking back at the previous few hours of his day. "uhm... lunchtime, i guess?" and as if on cue, you heard a soft growl coming from his tummy, which made him blush furiously.

you smiled fondly at the boy in front of you. "come with me." you got up, naturally dragging him with you because he was still clinging onto your torso. he let out a soft groan when he got up, presumably because he had been lying down for a long while.

you both went to timmy's kitchen, your eyes directly going to the fridge. you opened it, still having timmy behind you, practically breathing against your neck.

you scanned the area, trying to work out what you could make for timmy (and that could also be suitable for you because, let's face it, you had completely skipped dinner as well). luckily for the both of you, timmy had a couple of cup noodles inside his fridge, which would be ready within a few minutes with nothing but hot water.

you grabbed both cups and placed them on the counter as timmy swiftly closed the fridge. as you boiled up the water for the noodles, timmy wrapped his arms around your waist. "thank you." he murmured against your cheek.