"I see you silenced the feisty one up. Those drugs will do her in and before you know it she'll be all yours." The man said, still not acknowledging you. What the fuck was all you could think but you did your best to look dead inside when you walked past him.

You were sat at a table with three other "couples" and the table was labeled "The Welcomed." It weirded the fuck out of you but it was probably only to identify who was new if shit went south. AKA if the FBI raided the place.

You stayed silent as everyone finished getting settled in, there was fun music playing, a large dance floor, and a table of food and drinks for everyone to pick from. You were certain they were laced with drugs so you and Spence stayed away from them

As Thomas closed and locked the Main door He walked through the center of the ballroom and grabbed a microphone to speak as everyone fell silent.

"Thank you all for coming tonight."

And in unison, EVERYONE responded, "You are welcome Thomas."

It was silent again after the response and he continued, " We are grateful for our new crowd of welcomes as they will be inducted later this evening through our usual ceremony, But for now I invite all of you to dance, eat and be merry."

You and Spencer had been alone at the table and were the only ones still sitting. You heard hotch in your ear again sternly, "You and spencer could not dance or eat"

"Hotch that would be weird if we just sat here, that would be extremely suspicious." You whispered hoping your mic would pick it up

" I said no" he practically yelled at you. "Okay, no moving, got the memo, sir." You said back like a raging bitch but he deserved it.

That's when Thomas made a b-line for your table and when he approached he said, "I hope you two are just being shy. This party is for you guys. The least you can do is dance." He looked at Spencer, and Spencer nodded back at him

You heard hotch in your ear again, "No dancing" You silently scoffed at his words and ignored him. What is so wrong with dancing. Are we living in footloose?

That's when Spencer took your hand and dragged you to the dance floor because he knew you wanted to dance. That's when you heard your song come on, It's like the music was begging me to dance.

They played 'love game' by Lady Gaga and you don't know what it was about that song but it just made you move like there was no tomorrow. You knew Hotch could hear you but you did not care. You would rather dance than be killed for being suspicious

You quickly moved and danced with spencer as his hands moved up and down along your hips and your hands and arms were over his shoulder. You two grinded, jumped, and sang along to the music to the best of your abilities.

You made sure to sing extra loud at some parts to spencer just so Hotch could hear you dancing to the music. I'm sick of him being so controlling.

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick. Don't think too much just bust that kick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" You sang that out loud and very clear to spencer so that it was obvious Hotch could hear you.

But you were singing and dancing with Spencer and you guys were actually having fun so it did not matter to you. "Hold me and love me. Just wanna touch you for a minute. Maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it" Spencer sang back at you and it was quite the fun time

Hotch was in your ear the whole time but you ignored him. Every so often you hear. "Agent stop you are making a fool of yourself" or "This is enough you need to stop" He was pissed but you did not care. You were having fun and felt like you were in high school all over again at a school gala.

The song ended and you and Spencer sat down. He was sweaty and you were a little bit as well. "That was fun," he said grinning over at you with the biggest smile on his face. "I did not know you could dance." You giggled at him

"Agent this is completely inappropriate. We are having a meeting when-" You turned off your mic and all of the pack because you were so sick of Hotch being a dud muffin. You knew you were in zero danger as long as you didn't eat anything. What is the big deal if I turn it off?

You looked at Spencer before standing up "I have to pee, I'll be back" you said to him as you grabbed your purse and started to walk off. "Be safe!" he said back.

You walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. On your way, you noticed that a girl was following you to the bathroom and you were vastly aware of it. She was another one of the women who sat at your table with another guy. She was not dead behind the eyes though which confused you.

You held your purse in your hand which of course had a gun in it. When you walked into the bathroom the girl followed you. "I'm Elisa. I noticed that you were at the welcomes table. Did he take you too?" She said with nerves and fear pouring out of her.

"Elisa, My name is y/n and I'm with the FBI." you opened your purse to show her your badge. "I am here tonight to break you and all of the other missing women out of here." You could almost see a smile start to form on your face as she hugged you and let out a quiet sob into your shoulder.

"I need you to go back in there like none of this ever happened and in about 15 minutes there will be a swat team in here to save you." You said to her as she smiled and thanked you because you really were saving her life.

After you peed and got all tidied up, you walked out of the bathroom about to turn your mic on and alert hotch about the woman. You didn't get a chance to do that before you felt a sharp pain to your head and everything went black.

_____

2011 words