"We have no idea. But he does. I guess he looked at some sort of ID before he woke up. We don't know. How. But, he does."

We had our goodbyes and I release a breath before entering.

"You ready to go home?" I ask Harry. He just nods.

"I don't know where that is. But, I'm sure I have one somewhere, right?" He says looking up at me. Once, he notices me already looking at him he looks down at his bag of clothes I brought in for him.

"I'll give you two, a minute." Dom says and leaves.

This is awkward. We're both silent for the longest time. I just look at my feet.

"Uh, I looked you up last night." He whispers so quietly I hardly hear him.

"Huh?"

"The doctors gave me your name, and they, uh, they told me to search you up. You're from Shadowhunters, I can't remember the girls name in it, I think it begins with a C though. Sorry." He mutters.

"Clary Fray." I answer for him. He nods smiling brightly. His dimples becoming noticeable.

"I knew it began with a C. It also said you are dating me. Is that true?" He asks nervously.

I nod gently. "Yes. We are, or were. I don't know. We were dating for about 10 months."

He looks at me before looking away. He wants to say something. "What's wrong?" I ask taking a step forward, wanting to reach out then remember, he has no idea of who I am.

"I just, the articles, were saying we were in love, and I'm sure what they said was true, but, I have no memories of you, of us. And, I'm sorry. If I was in love with you, I can see why. You're pretty." He says, one thing he says with confidence and not shy away. I blush a little. I feel my cheeks heat.

"Yeah. We were. Accidents happen." I say quietly.

"I just see sadness written in your eyes whenever you look at me. And, I don't know, I feel responsible." He eyes travel down at what I'm wearing.

His eyes linger longer on my belly, he tilts his head a little. He doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." My cheeks even redder. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's just I remember you, I have all these memories. And, well, you have no memories of us together. Every time I look at you, I feel responsible for this. For your injuries."

"Hey." He says wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb. "I'm sure your not responsible for this." He points at himself. He suddenly shakes his head. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make that awkward."

"No." I shake my head. "It wasn't awkward. Just-"

"Are we ready to go?" Dom steps in to the room.

Harry nods and picks his bag up and walk out with Dom. I just stand there looking at my painted fingernails.

"You coming?" Dom comes back and waits for me and I just slowly nod.

"He's asking me questions about you and him. Questions I can't answer. He asked about the Alberto thing."

"Yeah. He won't remember that happening."