"Funny," He huffed. "That's just what I was going to say about you."

He leaned forward, grabbing my arm to pull me towards him. I stumbled out of the chair, rather clumsily falling on top of him; earning me a painful hiss coming from him.

"What did you expect to happen, Draco?" I wondered out loud, a grin on my face, though my cheeks were tinted a slight pink. "You okay?" I propped myself up, finding a position that was more comfortable and less compromising for both of us.

The smirk on his face told me he was doing just fine, with my legs on either side of him, sitting on his lap while my arms were locked behind his neck. He sat up a little straighter, his hands going to cup my ass, but instead pulling my wand out from beneath my waistband.

I wanted to protest, though quickly let it be when he simply jinxed the curtain between us and the entrance shut. He let my wand carelessly fall to the ground after, the sound of it hitting the floor, earning him a scowl.

But the way his lips felt on mine just moments later made me completely forget about that. They were soft; gently, lovingly, moving against my own.

My eyes fluttered shut, my heartbeat picking up while the knot in my stomach tightened with every second passing, and I smiled into the kiss just moments before he did, too.

"I do love you," He whispered against my lips, disconnecting them just for a moment to look at me, his forehead resting against mine.

And just as the words left his mouth, I kissed him again. A bright smile on my face as I deepened the kiss, wishing we could just stay like this forever.

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

For obvious reason, Draco was more exhausted by the fight than he first lead on. He fell asleep no more than twenty minutes later, a faint smile on his lips.

I made myself as comfortable as I could on the chair next to his bed again, watching his chest rise and fall evenly, while the sight of his smile brought one to my lips every time.

If only things were as easy as they seemed to be right at this moment.

I dreaded thinking about how things would go from here, how I'm supposed to bear the thought of him doing all this, so Voldemort doesn't kill me.

I didn't want Draco to go through all of this because I might die if he doesn't. I just didn't know what I could do to get that through to him.

The sound of the heavy wood door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, and I immediately grabbed my wand and opened the curtain with it to see who it was.

My rather tense facial features fell, relaxing as soon as I saw Wren.

My best friend and I locked eyes immediately, and she stormed the remaining distance over to me to throw her arms around me with a heavy sigh of relief.

"Everyone's talking about what happened! Are you-" She began, her voice panicked and loud, making me interrupt her, my finger on my mouth as I shushed her.

Her eyes followed my gaze towards Draco, who, to my relief, was still sleeping soundly after rolling over to the other side of the bed.

She nodded knowingly and then asked in a loud whisper once more. "Are you alright?" Her eyes scanned me, lingering on the dried blood on my clothes that wasn't actually mine.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "I'm just fine. It's not me Harry tried to kill," I continued in hopes it would lighten the situation. Though, all it resulted in was Wren giving me an apologetic smile.

Her eyes flickered through the empty room, landing on a chair in the corner of it that she summoned lazily. The chair levitated over to us, touching ground just a few inches from my own before the girl sat on it.

"What actually happened? Moaning Myrtle wasn't very descriptive when she passed along the message," Wren explained, her hand gently rubbing first my shoulder and then my back.

"Harry went absolutely mad," I huffed, feeling my anger towards him come back up to the surface now that I was reminded of it. "He almost killed him, Wren. You should've seen what Draco looked like after that spell hit him. I've never seen anything like it."

Her brows furrowed, eyes flickering over to Draco.

"But he's alright now?" She asked, a hint of concern in her voice that made me smile just slightly. Her eyes lingered on the sleeping boy for a while longer before snapping back to mine.

"He's alright, yeah."

She huffed in relief. "Well, didn't think he'd let Harry Potter, of all people, kill him," She said with a hint of amusement in her voice. "He'd come back as a ghost, and we wouldn't hear the end of it."

The thought made a giggle escape my lips before she continued.

"Not such a saint now, your Potter, is he?" She mimicked Draco's voice, a stifled laugh coming from her lips right after.

"That was an awful impression," I laughed lowly, shaking my head at her attempt. "Thank you for being here."

Her laughter that had filled the room quickly faded, her eyes meeting mine before she sighed loudly.

"I'll always be there, Y/n. You're my best friend," She said honestly. And something in her voice made me feel like at the end of the day; everything would end up being alright.

One day everything would be.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. The comforting smell of vanilla lingering in her hair making me relax. "But you don't have to stay all night just for me," I mumbled into her shoulder, slowly letting go of her with a smile.

"I'm staying for him," She said casually, her head turning to look at Draco.

A big grin spread across my face, and a humoured expression accompanied it as I waited for her to look back at me. She raised an eyebrow once she did.

"What?!" She asked, rolling her eyes. "He might be a pain in the ass, that doesn't mean I wouldn't miss him if he was, you know-"

"Yeah," I breathed out, my head tilting with a smile on my lips before diverting my attention off of her and onto Draco. "It's okay, Wren. I won't tell anyone you've grown attached to him," I giggled, my eyes still on him.

"You better not," She mumbled in amusement before a comfortable silence came over us.

A/N: I LOVE THE SILVER TRIO PLS KJHGFHJ

special 5000+ Chapter for Christmas coming tomorrow!! Get ready for smut halfway through jbhvgf hehe

(If you're uncomfortable with smut, don't worry I'll put a warning before it starts and then you can skip that part)

Anyway, Merry Christmas eve!!