Bas itni si Tamanna hai

Hey Guys... Were You All Expecting A Christmas Gift for me...Do tell me in the comment Box...A VERY VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU...I COMPLETED 6 VOTES ON MY PREVIOUS PART...
So here's the Christmas Gift for everyone...

This the story of two soul mates; Prachi and Ranbir....This story begins from the track of Abhi and Meera's Engagement which is planned to stop by Prachi...Prachi loves Ranbir.. And he also loves her so much...He will also Physically flirt with her..

JOIN THIS STORY OF JUNOON & SUKOON : TASHN-E-ISHQ....

STARTING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY....
AT MEHRA MANSION...
In Ranbir's Room...
Ranbir : Yes Aryan, I will make Prachi hate me...
Aryan : Bro, it's your decision...I will not say anything about your love life..
Saying this Aryan left leaving a Heartbroken Ranbir...

Next Day..
Everything was beautifully decorated....Red and white was the theme of the engagement party...Red and white balloons were incredibly increasing the beauty of the place...Sarita Ji was the caterer of the party....
Pallavi : Oops!!! These middle class dumb people don't know how to plan a party beautifully...
Prachi : Pallavi Aunty.. Please don't say this...We have really worked hard...
Pallavi : Worked hard,my foot...I will cut your some money as a charge...And you are our servant so stay in your limits...
Pallavi left leaving a Heartbroken Prachi...

Prachi saw Ranbir..She held his hand and took him to Ranbir's Room...Rhea followed them..
Prachi : Ranbir..How are you...
Rhea : How dare you touch Ranbir..
Prachi : Just Shut up Rhea...I am not here to owe you any explanations..
Rhea : You shut your bloody mouth...
Ranbir clenched his fist...He wasn't able to tolerate this but controlled himself remembering the plan..
Ranbir : Rhea is right Prachi...
Both of them were in a deep shock...
Ranbir : You have no right to touch me.
Prachi : Ranbir stop saying this nonsense...We love each other then how can..
Ranbir : Who said I love you...I hate you Prachi Arora...Oops!! Prachi Mehra...
Prachi : Ranbir if you are drunk then tell me.. Don't say these idiotic things...
Ranbir : Oh just stitch your lips...I hate you...I have never loved you..
Prachi : What do you mean...
Ranbir : Prachi Mehra, this Means that I have always hated you...I never loved you..I always loved Rhea...She loves me and I love her...It was a bet between us both to make you fall in love with me and then break your heart..

Rhea who was listening this was very happy and smirked devilishly...
Prachi : Ranbir This joke is very nonsense... Stop it right now..
He held Prachi's shoulders tightly...
Prachi : Ranbir it's hurting me..
Ranbir : I always wanted to hurt you darling...I wanted to make you fall in love with me and then break your heart...And see I am successful today....
Prachi : Ranbir Are you trying a prank on me??
Ranbir left her shoulders..
Ranbir : You!! Don't you get it in single time...I have already tried a prank on you by saying that I love you...And you dumb girl fell in my trap...
Rhea : Awww!! Are you hurted??
She went and held Ranbir's arm...
Rhea : Today not only Dad and Meera Aunty's engagement is their but also Our both engagement...Rhea and Ranbir ..
Ranbir : I am really very happy to see you hurted and Rhea are you happy??
Rhea : So much Ranbir thank you...

Prachi knelt down on her knees getting the biggest shock of her life...
Ranbir came to her and bent down to her level..He caressed her face disgustingly...
Prachi jerked off his hand..She was in tears..
Ranbir : I am feeling so sad for you..But you deserve this..
Ranbir and Rhea left leaving a disheartened and Heartbroken Prachi...
Rhea went to Aliya's room for giving her this news while Ranbir was eavesdropping on Prachi..He was seeing her from the window...
Prachi cried out loudly...Ranbir was in pain hearing her cries..
Prachi : Kyun Bhagwan Ji...Kyun....Why always me...I haven't done anything Wrong to anyone....Maine sab ka accha hi chaha....I Loved Ranbir so truly, whole-heartedly and he betrayed me...I always adored him...I loved him more than anything...I am again failed..Main phirse haar gyi...I can never get my true love... This was the curse I was given...Yehi Shaap diya tha na aapne mujhe...
Ranbir was crying silently...He also knelt down on his knees crying...His tears were not able to stop..
Prachi : Why Ranbir betrayed me?? No I can't cry like this here....Kisi ne mujhe dekh liya toh bahut problem ho jaayegi...I should Leave before someone sees me crying...
Prachi left from their making a fake smiling face..