Chapter 1 Part 2 - "Charming Embrace"

....

At this time, the guards in the Imperial Palace were all on the other side of the hall to capture the assassins.
Murong Ci moved forward smoothly, but she changed her mind and turned to the inner courtyard.
At the main hall, a dancer assassin was captured alive, and the other seven were dead, bleeding all over the place.

The captured assassin sprinkled a kind of white powder on the Prince Regent.
Instantly, his face and robe were covered with white powder.

All the honorable guests of the banquet had safely run to the other rooms.
Steward Lin ordered the people to remove the assassins' bodies, and then said:

"The prince might as well go back to the room and change clothes."

Murong Yu squinted his eyes and walked away.

Back in the inner courtyard, he pushed open the door, but suddenly stopped.
A cold look passed over his sullen handsome eyes.

Then he went in without changing his face, closed the door, and said

"Come out."

Murong Ci hiding on the beam of the room was shocked...
Prince regent eyes and ears were really sharp...!!
With the soft sword in her hand, she rushed down like a swallow and stabbed his forehead sharply.

Not only did Murong Yu not evade, but instead he leaned forward with his bare hands, and flew out with strength like a sharp blade.
Murong Ci was shocked. If she insisted on stabbing him in the forehead, she would be hit in the center by his vigor power, and would die.
Rumor has it that the regent's martial arts is superb....
but............

She sneered secretly and took distance from him, then grabbed a tea cup and threw it at him.
He still didn't evade, holding it with his bare hands when the teacup flew in front of him.
Suddenly, the teacup was torn apart in his hand. Then he raised his hand and threw it back. Countless fragments flew away chasing towards her.

Murong Ci swung his soft sword, the sword wind energy swept across, and the teacup fragments fell to the ground.
Her bright eyes were full of murderous intent, and she sneered in her heart:

'Murong Yu, the more you use your internal strength, the better...'

Murong Yu raised his eyebrows slightly,

"This king has more aces up his sleeves for you."

She felt even more anger in her heart, and immediately stabbed him with her sword, with murderous eyes and yelled within her heart
'Murong Yu, this prince wants you dead!'

He drew sideways lightly. His right hand swam over like a snake and clasped her wrist, and took off the soft sword in her hand.
The sharp blade was unloaded!

Murong Ci was annoyed by her negligence. After struggling a few times, she realized that she couldn't escape, so she slapped his chest with a palm. At this time, the blue silk tied with ribbons scattered around, surrounded by a cold and charming face.

"It's a pity that such a beauty turned out to be an assassin."

Murong Yu's black eyes flashed with surprise, and suddenly, his eyebrows wrinkled, his palms covering his chest.

Murong Ci's eyes smirked, knowing it was her opportunity to break free!
Turning her hand into a blade, she slapped his chest with a firm hand and took two steps back.

His condition changed drastically. His black eyes were covered with scarlet blood, and his face flushed.
She knew that his bloodline was going retrograde, and this was the best time to kill him, so she picked up the soft sword and tried to stab him.
His eyebrows were frowned in pain, and he walked back quickly until he stopped before the bed.
She continued to move forward, murderous in her eyes surged, piercing his heart.

"Want to kill this king?"

With a light squeeze with his fingers, he squeezed the blade, breaking the soft sword in half.

She opened her eyes in horror and was taken aback for a moment.
At this moment, Murong Yu clasped her wrist and threw her onto the bed.

Murong Ci quickly got up and slashed at him with a hand, but she was easily subdued.
He turned into a bloodthirsty beast, buckled the prey on the bed and tore her clothes fiercely.
She fought fiercely but couldn't get out of his grasp with any efforts.

The white powder is a kind of medicine powder that makes blood flow retrograde. Just inhaling a little will make him unable to exert internal strength, and it will also make him chaotic and confused.

Murong Ci didn't expect that things would turn into this, but she didn't expect that the assassination would fail, and instead sent herself into the mouth of a tiger.
Seeing his bloody eyes full of lust, she almost fainted with pain.

Murong Yu pressed her under his body, violently smashing into her, and violently asked for it.
The dark, low roar filled the tents.

The eyebrows were sour, but she didn't cry. She swallowed the tears back into her heart, biting her lip firmly.

"Who are you?
What's your name?"

He turned her over and bit her fragrant shoulder like a wolf.

"I'm your enemy!
I will surely smash you into pieces and cut your body!"

Murong Ci laid on the pillow, gritting her teeth.

Murong Yu had never indulged himself in this way. In his iron and bloody thirty-year life, he had only one belief in his heart: to be a man who aspires to lead a kingdom.

Therefore, when this tight yet delicate body brought him unimaginable and unspeakable ecstasy, he felt overwhelmed with it.

Murong Ci didn't know why he still had such a great skill even when the white powder had made his bloodline retrograde. Why he had brutal strength, or why he could toss for so long.
She almost fainted several times.

When it was almost midnight, Murong Yu fell deeply asleep.

----------------------------
END of CHAPTER 1 PART 2
.........................to be continued