♠♥1♦♣

Just a quick thing before we start, this is gonna be set after s1 because I personally think I like s1 better.

3rd POV
Ryota, Yumeko, and Mary are hanging out after school in the cafeteria. They just got news that there's a temporary student and if she gets a certain amount of people in debt she will be officially accepted in the school.

Ryota hadn't actually see the girl yet or even know her name but he heard from other classes that she has put a lot of people in debt in a short amount of time.

"I wonder if I will ever get the chance to gamble with her~"
-Yumeko

"Yeah well, she's getting popular in a short amount of time so she must be good"
-Mary

Ryota then heard footsteps from his right so he glances to the right and his eyes went wide and out of nowhere his eyes turns to glare at the girl walking towards them, well towards Mary actually, the girls noticed but before they get to ask what's up the girl looked at the girls, completely ignoring Ryota.

"Hi! I'm Ivy, the new temporary student"
-Ivy

"What do you want?"
-Mary

"Would you mind gambling with me? I just need one more person to beat so I can get accepted!"
The girl looked at Mary with a sneaky grin.

"I'm not feeling like gambling today, pick someone else"
-Mary

"Oh! Are you scared?"
-Ivy

"No, just not feeling like gambling today, why don't you ask someone else or something"
-Mary

"Oh, well I guess so, if you're scared just say so"
-Ivy

Mary then slams the table and the to glare at the girl.

"Oh it's fucking on"
-Mary

And they ended up gambling anyway, students surrounded them while Ivy is setting up the game which is Poker.
Then a member of the student council: Sayaka Igarashi, came to observe the match and prepare a punishment for the loser.

"It's a simple game of 5 card draw poker, you obviously know how to play right?"
-Ivy

"Of course, I'm not dumb"
-Mary

"Alright, let's play shall we?"
-Ivy

The game goes normally for a good 20 minutes but the Mary starts to show signs of struggle and Ivy is sitting there with a wide grin on her face.
Mary knew she was cheating but couldn't figure out how, though one person does know her tricks, Ryota.

He knew who this girl is and even though she doesn't know him he does know her and let's just say that he got a bit of an axe to grind.

He quickly recognize the trick she's using it's the simple trick in the book but if not caught could be very affective, but Ryota swore to someone keep his gambling side a secret but seeing the person that he also swore to defeat right in front of him using one of her tricks on his friend.

The girls reveal their cards and of course Ivy won, Mary sat there head down shaking because now she's in a debt of $100 million dollars.

'That's it'
Ryota thought, he had enough of this, his friend defeated by someone who's cheating but good at hiding it, and that someone happens to be the same person who killed his two best friends in a game of Russian Roulette a few years ago.

"May I offer another round? Me filling in the role of Mary this time"
Ryota asked from behind Mary.

"Why of course you may"
-Ivy