Fight

So if you're sensitive to topics like self harmI suggest you to stop reading( the story we'll start now)             Cut man was on a mission again when mega man appeared the too front for a long time. Cut man was about to attack then a Stream of fire came at him. "W what happened?" He said in confusion "you were unconscious for 3 days" iceman said While he Tied not to alarm him "what 3 days???" Cut man yelled. Sgt. Night went into the room "I am quite happy with you cut man" cut man stared at him without saying a word. Cut man was proud of himself but still was in shock from what he just heard he went into his room closing the door behind him. "3 days... 3 DAYS" he yelled "h how how could that happen" he began to cry as he Took off his gloves. He grabbed a razor and found a place to cut his arm put the razor on his arm and making a cut on his arm placing his finger on the cut Oil came out. Iceman came in his room cut man did not notice until iceman walked in the 2 robots stared at each other " w why" iceman started out before running up to cut man they both started to crying "why do you do that to your self" cut man didn't say anything but he was just able to mumble out "I'm sorry please don't tell anyone please" iceman agreed not to tell anyone.