𝐗𝐗. 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

AAAANDD WE ARE
BACK WITH ANOTHER
SPECIAL UPDATE!..

it is currently almost
2 am and i should be
sleeping but SLEEP IS
FOR THE WEAK....

dont forget to comment
and vote!

happy reading!

        "I'm forever grateful to have a friend like you, Tomo-chan." Midoriya said sincerely as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Tomomi smiled back at him.

    "It's okay, I was just doing what any good friend would've done."

   From afar, there was Shoto and Bakugou coming out of the tunnel. When the two saw the physical contact between the two students, they glared daggers into Midoriya's head. One because he was touching his best friend and the other because he simply didn't like him.

    Soon more students came out one by one, ending the race completely.

    "You did really good, Momo-chan." Tomomi complimented, hugging her friend.

   Momo, although stunned by the sudden contact, hugged her back and smiled kindly. "You did beautifully, as well."

    Tomomi was about to say something but she saw Mineta touch Mina inappropriately from the corner of her eye. So she detached herself from her friend, blew light blew aura into her hand creating a super hard snow ball and threw it at Mineta so hard, it knocked him out on the ground.

  "W-Worth it." Mineta stuttered out, rubbing his very bruised head gingerly.

    "Imbecile." She snarled in disgust. Momo shook her head in agreement.

     The next game was called Calvary Battle. The rules were as follows: each team had to be in a team of four and one member was hoisted up on the other members shoulders and they had to try to steal the other team's bandanas and keep it  for the 15 minutes they had. Each team is worth a total of it's members points. Stolen bandanas must be worn from the neck up. Seems easy enough, right?

   "Team up with me!" Sero begged Bakugou. Soom, more students all began following his lead.

   "What? Bakugou, team up with me!"

   But Bakugou wasn't looking at them. He was looking for someone else amongst their begging. "Wait....what are your names and what are your quirks, again?"

   Which made them feel crestfallen. But not surprised by his actions. In all honesty, Bakugou was looking for Tomomi. So that he could have her in his team before Midoriya or Shoto could ask her.

    Meanwhile, Tomomi was trying to dodge the boys that kept asking her to join their class' team. It wasn't anything against them, she just wasn't familiar with the others like she was with her own classmates. She would much rather be with someone she was familiar with.

    "T-Tomo-chan?" She heard a gentle voice call for her behind her. She turned to see Midoriya behind her with a shy look on his face. His face was pink and he was fiddling with his fingers, "Would you like to join my team?"

   Tomomi smiled at him gently. He was just too cute for his own good and he was very smart so being on his team would be very beneficial. "Of course, Midoriya-chan."

   Midoriya looked slightly shocked by her acceptance but he was happy, nonetheless. She was smart and could execute plans and strategy perfectly. And that went perfectly with his plan. "T-Thank you!" He thanked, smiling at her.