𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Start bij het begin

"I love how that's what you are worried about." Sam looked over to Riley with a small chuckle before we looked over to Maya. "Hey, Sherlock, is there anything else jumpin' out at you?" Maya questioned Riley nodding over to the lady that was watching us since it was the only thing she could actually do.

"Have you always had that lady?" Riley asked Maya as she took more notice of the lady having us sigh as she barely noticed her. "No, brand-new." Maya shook her head replying with a sarcastic comment. "And if you used my bow, does that make me an accomplice?" Riley turned to Maya as she was thinking of what that meant for her.

"Being here alone makes us all an accomplice." I sighed, rubbing my head as I leaned back on the wall knowing what this meant. "If this wasn't my room, I'd have nothing to do with this." Maya smiled as she explained how she'd be innocent in all of this.

"Oh, no. What have I done?" Riley gasped as she questioned herself turning to the lady while Maya smiled to herself, Sam looked at Riley in confusion, and I was just confused with the whole situation. "Why do I keep thinking it'll get normal? Just why?" I covered my face with my hands just not knowing what to say and yet this wasn't the craziest thing that has happened.

Soon enough we had sat on Maya's bed just staring at the lady who stared back at us, probably waiting for us to untie her. We probably should have untied her by now but oh well we are already in trouble by now.

"What did you do?" Riley asked Maya just looking over to the lady with no real surprise in her expression or in any of ours. "I stole a lady. What happens now?" Maya answered Riley before smiling as she asked me as if I knew what it actually meant.

"Mama, how good are you as a lawyer or how many years do you have under your belt." I shook my head before facetiming my mom trying to see what she knew. "I'm good but right now I have to plan Jessie's wedding here's Topanga. She's never lost a case." My mom answered me as she sighed before handing the phone to Topanga while I handed the phone to Riley.

"You know how you said you never lost a case? Well, that's over." Riley smiled nervously over to her mother through the phone before hanging up the phone, setting my phone behind us as she wore her hat. "Riley, she has already seen your face." Sam sighed looking over to the Matthews girl as did we all not understanding why she did that.

"Yes. But she doesn't know that my name is Riley Matthews." Riley nodded over to Sam before she said her full name, having the rest of us share a look with one another. "Sam just said your name and you just said your full name." I huffed looking over to my god sister who just froze seeing what she had just done.

"Shnagel."

"Hi." Riley smiled over to the woman after Maya took the hat off Riley being tired of having her trying to hide. "So is there a reason why a woman is tied up here?" I asked Maya trying to find the reason as Sam took the bow off of the lady.

"I am an international superstar. I will not be handcuffed to a radiator." The lady complained as she looked over to us before turning to Maya. "Hey, you said that just like Anastasia Boulangerie in the blockbuster thriller I Will Not Be 'Handcuffed to a Radiator." Riley looked over to the lady in confusion while we furrowed our eyebrows to Riley who barely realized it was Anastasia.

"Oh gosh they really need better names for movies." I huffed thinking about the name of the movie after Sam and I shared a look thinking the same thing. "Riley? That is Anastasia Boulangerie." Maya smiled as she called over our best friend before pointing out who it actually was while Anastasia waved over to Riley with a smile.

"Yeeeeeeeeee!" Riley cheered as she began to freak out seeing as Anastasia was one of her favorite actors. "Where are my cookies? -What?- I want my French cookies. Do you know what they are called?" Anastasia questioned with her French accent looking around before asking Riley.