Be My Pokémon

Just a warning this one will be short so don't be alarmed

Danny's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the front lounge of the bus. Looking through stuff on my phone when I saw Jay pointing his phone at me. I hid my face thinking he was taking a picture or something. He frowned, "awwwe I missed it" he said putting his phone down, but still holding it. I stared in confusion but soon realized he's playing pokemon go. I rolled my eyes with a giggle and went back to scrolling through twitter. After a couple minutes, I found him pouting. I sat up a bit and held my arms out.

He quickly smiled and accepted the little embrace. "I love your hugs, you're so soft" he said, snuggling close to me. I smiled and just held him tightly. He pulled away and grabbed his phone. He gasped and pointed his phone at me again. I went to hide my face again but he stopped me. "Don't move, I just found the best and rarest pokemon" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes again and giggled. "Oh shut it" I said. Shoving him off me. "Awwe but you're so cute, you'd make an adorable pokemon baby" he said, nuzzling his nose into my neck. I shook my head. "Whatever" I said.

Jordan walked in and rolled his eyes, seeing Jay's phone. "God damn pokemon go" he chuckled walking into the kitchenette. I laughed as Jay made a fake look of shock. "Fight me" he stuck his tongue out at the rapper. Charlie looked at him. "Let's go then" he laughed, putting up his fists. "Wait, Jorel said Danny was a pokemon so why not get him to fight for you?" Dylan chimed in, walking out from the bunk area. I looked at him. "Fuck you" I mouthed. He shrugged. "NO! Danny not fighting" Jay said, clinging onto me. "He's too precious for violence" he added, kissing my neck. "Alright now" Jordan said, wiggling his eyesbrows at us. I pushed Jorel off of me, earning a frown from the Italian. "What?" I asked, raising a brow. He shook his head. "Nothing" he said, hugging me before going to the back. I shrugged and just went back to my phone.

_______________________________________________

I know it's short but I just wanted to do this, besides I thought it was cute idea and I love pokemon and Hollywood Undead so why not combine them? What you guys think?