Chapter one

I was walking around the streets. I didn't have anywhere I needed to go, I was just bored as shit. I was looking for anything at all to do. Then, conveniently, some men came frantically running up to me. I got ready to beat a hoe up because you don't just frantically run up to someone. Then, one of the men spoke,
"What's your name- actually that doesn't matter- I just need to know if you'll buy Harry Styles from us."

I was confused. What the hell did I just hear. After a long pause I laughed and replied, "Sure, how much you want for him?"

"20 dollars," A different man in the same group told me.

I reach for my wallet and grab a 20 dollar bill and give it to one of the men. I knew it was a joke, but I wanted to play along. The man I gave the money to turned around and said "Harry, get your ass over here we managed to sell you!"

Then, Harry Styles walked over to me. What the fuck. This wasn't a joke? More importantly, why is he getting sold for 20 dollars? I was gonna ask the other men these questions, but they ran off with the money. I take no time to ask Harry these questions.

"Why the hell are they selling you? Let alone for 20 dollars?" I ask.

"We were 20 dollars short on rent. I opted to sell myself for 20 dollars," Harry said. He didn't even seem sad, he didn't seem happy, and he didn't seem angry. Just monotone is the best I can describe it.

"You couldn't have like pit pocketed someone? Or like asked a fan to send you 20 dollars?" I question. I felt secondhand embarrassment because of this land stupidity. There's another long pause.

"That would have been easier now that you mention that," Harry Styles mumbles. Another long pause ensues.

Harry breaks this pause by saying "So, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm y/n," you explain.

"That's a nice name," he says, trying to complement me

I've had enough of this bullshit. I inhale deeply and say, "Look, just go back to wherever you live. I am not going to be the one responsible for buying Harry Styles."

I then start to walk away to my house, but Harry Styles grabs my arm.
"No, you are the one responsible for buying me, now accept it," he explains to me while looking me cold and dead in the eyes.

"No, I'm not buying a fucking human being, that's like a crime or something," i try to reason with him.

"I don't care if you bought me, I want to go with you," he says to me. His expression changes from mad to sad in a second. God damn talk about being moody- anyways. I sigh as I realize you can't get rid of him.

"Okay fine, just follow me to my house," I say, gesturing for him to come with me.