4. ƒαтυι нι∂єσυт

❝ ❀ :: welcome! ↶

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

⋆ ☄.

3rd Person POV

"You're here," was the first thing Venti said, greeting the group with a wave. 

"Wait, you're... Aether? And the Champions..?" Jean questioned. 

"Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person. Secondly, Jean came here as "herself" not as the Acting Grand Master. A Jean you would never see, even as an Honorary Knight," Diluc explained. 

"What a surprise. I heard about the Holy Lyre, but I never expected it to be you," the Dandelion Knight spoke. 

"Yeah, that's because its Ve-" the mask person started, but Venti shook them by their shoulders to keep them quiet. 

The Acting Grand Master took control of the conversation once again, "So, the sound of the Holy Lyre can purify Stormterror and return to normal... Is that true?" 

"That's right! Aether and the Champions are putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this issue with Stormterror," Barbatos explained. 

The trio of friends looked at each other and sweat dropped. 

"When did we agree to this?" Sato asked. 

"Well, we can free Dvalin like this and we can follow Aether on his adventures, I guess," Akihiko said, shrugging their shoulders. 

"Yeah! We can fight tons of mobs and maybe fight that La Signora bitch!" Demonic cheered. 

"My cautious and meticulous superior, even you trust them. Don't you sir?" Jean teased. 

"I already told you not to call me sir..." Diluc sighed. 

The champions grinned at each other and started teasing the stoic male too. 

"SiR dIlUc" 

"MaStEr DiLuc" 

"Sirrrrrr"

The said male glared at the giggling trio and stalked up to them, rubbing the top of their heads and making sure to light his vision. This left Akihiko with slightly frizzy hair, Demonic with flat hair, and Sato with messy hair. 

"Wow! Um.. This is really awkward..." Paimon spoke up. 

"It's called affection!" Demonic yelled. 

Jean, once again, changed the conversation, "I have a rough idea of where the Holy Lyre der Himmel is." 

The Acting Grand Master talked about the history of the regions and the Cryo god, Tsaritsa, wanting to take the Anemo god's gnosis.

Venti looked down with a hand under his chin. The Champions looked heatedly at Barbatos and the twink shivered. He slowly turned his head towards them and signaled them to be quiet. The trio's eyes glinted with a mischievous intent and opened their mouths to talk. 

The god of wind jumped onto Demonic, who was closest, like a cat to stop him from saying anything. The taller male tried getting Venti, while his friends laughed at his displeasure. 

"Akihiko! Sato! Stop laughing and help me!!!" the cryo user eventually lost his breath and fell down, the shorter male sitting on his chest and lightly punching him. 

Sato whistled and spoke up, "Bedroom, keep that for the bedrooooom." 

Akihiko chuckled and nodded their head in agreement. Barbatos quickly scrambled up and off of Demonic with flushed cheeks due to their teasing.