Christmas Holiday

Start from the beginning

"If Can can't talk in Mandarin, you can fool him. Who can't identify a cousin Wu family? One of the most precious family in Changsha. His identity itself is the most powerful businessman in the underworld." Xie Xu said to Tin.

"Let's say, I just enjoy my world. Jie Jie, I think you should tell your friend that you own this place. Xie Xu the daughter of Xie family." Tin smile at Xie Xu.

"What are you both talking about? Hurry up, Tin, I wanna go to Yuelu Mountain." Can whinnying at Tin.

"Ya! You here to spend a holiday with a husband of yours and forget your beautiful friend here?" Xie Xu jokingly said to Can.

"But, but, I want to go there quickly." Can say with a desperate voice.

"I am joking. Enjoy your stay here. Do you have time for dinner? Maybe tomorrow?" Xie Xu asks them.

"You can come to the XX restaurant. I want to meet my cousin too. You can come with your husband." Tin said to Xie Xu.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Xie Xu hug them and saying goodbye to them.

"It is lucky or devastating, Can? You meet us not knowing our identity. I like that. You shouldn't change that." Xie Xu said in her mind and go back to her work.

At the Yuelu Mountain. (At this moment they using Mandarin conversation)

"Tin is snowing." Can run like a child in the field of snow. He looks so happy and innocent.

Bugh...

"I am sorry." Can accidentally bump into someone and both of them fell into a pile of snow.

"It's okay. Are you okay?" A white handsome man tall like Tin talks to him.

"I am okay. How about you?"

The man slowly gets up and cleans up the snow in his sweater. The man shows his hand to help Can get up and Can take the hand.

"I am Can. I am sorry, too excited so I didn't pay attention." Can say with a sad expression on his face.

"Hey, it's okay. As long as we both okay. I am Qi Yu. This is my friend, Kylin." Qi Yu wants to show his friend but no one with him.

"This is my friend, Tin." Can also want to show his boyfriend but there is no sign of him.

"Where is Tin?"

"Where is Xiao Ge?" They said in unison. Both of them look at each other and laugh together.

"I think we lost both of them." Qi Yu said in awkward.

"Yeah." Can say sheepishly.

"Where are you from?" asks Qi Yu.

"I am from Thailand." said Can

"How long you're gonna staying here?"

"Maybe three or five-night. Tomorrow we want to see Tin cousin. So I'll visit his family in Changsha."

"Looks like the boyfriend of yours is good with the family."

"Why is that?"

"It's rare you know, to introduce your boyfriend with your cousin. Unless..." Qi Yu hesitating

"Unless?"

"Unless he an important person, like a very important person."

"Like the president?"

"Maybe like that or more...." Qi Yu said with confidence.

"But, He just a normal person. I'm also a normal person. It's not like my boyfriend is a prince in another country, right?" Can say with a laugh.