Christmas Holiday

"Tin, wake up."

"Can..."

"Wake up, Tin. We are here."

Can and Tin want to spend their Christmas Holiday in China. Such a beautiful country and an interesting history there. This time, they will spend their time in Changsha, Hunan.

At the Hotel

"Woah, it's cold." Can shivering a little due to the weather in Changsha.

"I told you... Wear this." Tin gives a white couple sweater to Can and a baby blue scarf.

"Hehehe, let's go. I am hungry, Tin" Can dragging Tin out to the restaurant.

They went to a famous Chinese restaurant in Hunan, XiHu Lou.

"This, this, this, and for the drink this 2 cup." Can order the food using Mandarin.

"Since when you can talk Mandarin?"

Can smugly smile, "I have a friend in here. I take a cuisine course here, Hunan University."

"How can I don't know that?"

Can only smile. "Every people has a secret, my dear. Don't worry, She is married." Can take out his handphone. "Here, She is my friend. Xie Xu. Her food is delicious. For your information, She is a chef in XiHu Lou."

Tin smile at Can. He raised his hand calling the waiter. "Is Xie Xu here today?" the waiter shocked and nod his head. "Can you call her? Tell her friend is here."

Can look shocked at how fluently his boyfriend talks in Mandarin. "Is not only me who fluent in Mandarin, huh?" Can ask smugly to Tin. Tin only smirked and kiss Can's lip.

"What are you doing? This is public!" Can lick his lips after Tin kissed him.

"And you shouldn't do that. It's inviting, you know. I have family in Changsha. He ruins the antique shop. Trust me, he is like you."

"Ah, so this is the famous prince of Thailand and his wife." Lady's voice is heard behind them.

"Xu Jie Jie!" Can see her friend happy and hug her tightly.

"Mrs. Xie." Tin nod his head at Can friend.

"Oh, prince Tin such an honor to meet you here." Xie Xu bowed showing her courtesy. All eyes in the restaurant to them. Many of them look shocked and confuse. Xie Xu is famous in Changsha, her cuisine is the best. Not many people can get her out to the kitchen even the famous person in the world.

"Who are they?"

"How can they called her?"

"I heard the tall one is a prince."

The whisper surround in XiHu Lou.

"Let's go to another room. Waiter, please take this food to a private room." Xie Xu told the waiter and show Tin and Can to another room.

"Please take a seat." Xie Xu said.

"You like never aged. Still beautiful but annoying." Can tease his friend. "To the extent, you said Tin is the prince of Thailand. What joke you are trying to, huh" Can say to Xie Xu.

Xie Xu looks shocked at her friend antic and sees Tin. Tin shake his head and put his index in front of his mouth.

"You don't know your boyfriend's identity, huh?" Xie Xu whispery said.

"Dear, let's eat. I am hungry." Can be said to Tin.

"Let's eat together." Tin said to Xie Xu.

After they eat together and have a chit chat together. Can say goodbye to Xie Xu. Tin shakes her hand.