Warm me up (smut)- Lampwick

I woke up shivering in the harsh winter winds snuggled up against Lampwick under our boat. The ocean was frozen and so were we. "Come closer beautiful, you're shivering." I moved till my back was against his front as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. He then took his shirt off then unbuttoned mine trying to create some body heat, that's when I felt something hard poking me. "Really? How are you turned on when it's this cold?" "How can I help it when you're just so sexy?" I felt him smirk against my neck giving me little kisses. "Besides, I'm getting warmer. I'd be more warm if you'd let me..."
"No. Not tonight."
"Please my darling you know it warms you up too."
I felt him unzipping his trousers freeing his hard length and poking me with it.
"Lampwick I'm not cock warming you."
"Please baby I won't shove it up your sexy ass this time I promise to keep it in your pretty pussy."
"That's what you said last time."
"Yes but this time I give you my word. If I do you can dump me in the ocean."
I sighed and turned my head to face him a little and pecking his lips. "Fine but slide in slowly I'm a bit dry." "Do you want me to stimulate you a bit?" He asked rubbing my arm. "No I don't feel like being sexually stimulated right now."
"You're sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Alright just tell me when you want me to stop love."
"I will." I replied and he lifted my skirt up moving my panties to the side slowly pushing inside me as I bit my bottom lip.
When he was fully in he kissed my temple. "Thank you my love."
We stayed like that not moving an inch, keeping warm and falling asleep.
*************************************
Hello my lovely's sorry for the short fics I am running out of ideas for the holiday winter season. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and  for those of you who don't celebrate this holiday I hope you all are staying warm and spending time with your loved ones! Thank you all for reading and I'm actually desperate for requests even on my one-shots story❤️❤️❤️❤️