S C H E D U L E S

Start from the beginning

I realized he must've heard my conversation with Axel.

“Are you going to stand there or are you going to fucking tutor me?” He rudely question, voice laced with irritation.

I rolled my eyes and went next to him, slipping my book down the table, right beside his Iron cauldron. “This will be over in a flash if you do what I say” I seethed, as I flip through the pages.

When I found the potion I was going to tutor him, I whip my head to his direction, his back was still facing the desk and he was gripping the edge of table rather tightly. “We're doing the Wiggenweld Po―”

Before I could even process what was happening I felt a hand on my shoulder, he spun me around and pinned me against the table, my back hitting the edge of it and one hand was wrap around my throat.

“What the fuck Ma―”

“Would you still bleed if I fuck you this instant?” His voice was cold and mad, The pressure he put on my neck was not too tight nor too lose, just enough for air to pass through my lungs.

My heart raced, my stomach did a summersault, shivers run down my spine when he asked me the question.

“What?” I tried to act brave but my voice betrayed me, a faint sound leaving my lips.

Hue of dominance in his eyes and those grey bluish orbs that reminded me of a blacksmith's fire is in rage than ever. He was scary, real scary. “You don't know right?” he asked smugly.

I blinked, gulped. I lifted both hands and tried to yank his arm away that connects to my throat however it only made him put more pressure so I dropped them.

“Are you mental? Of course I don't know! You man who―”

His free hand covered my mouth, muffling my curses. He leaned down, his breath fanning my ears and neck. I tried not to feel attracted, tried not to feel lust however why am I feeling turned on?

The close proximity of our bodies made me lost in a sea of lust. “There's only one way to find out if you will really bleed” he mumbled against my ear, sending goosebumps around my body.

His hands went behind me, moving my books and his cauldron away and then it found my arse, he lifted me up and sat me down on the desk. I grew excited, which I know I shouldn't.

I was suppose to ignore him, avoid him, but how can I? He has been the only person I ever fancy in this school and I'm not even sure if those feelings really faded in those months of summertime.

His lips crashed against mine and once again, he sneak his cold veiny hand around my throat, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

I shut my legs together, feeling myself aching, when suddenly Draco pulled away from the intense kiss and spread my legs open, he hiked my skirt up, exposing my white knickers and then he placed himself in between my legs.

His lips latched onto my neck, and down to my shoulder leaving angry red marks, as his hands sensously run up and down my thighs. I felt him hardened, his bulge poking my thigh.

Before we could even progress farther, I was snapped back in realization. I yank his hands away with strength and pushed him back. “No, this- this is wrong” I frantically said.

Sweat trickle down my forehead and I quickly wiped it away before standing on my feet again, Draco stared at me with perplexity, his hands went to my waist trying to lift me up in the table again however I placed my hands in his chest, slightly pushing him away.

“No this - it shouldn't have happen in the first place, the fuck are we doing?” I snapped, eyes locked down on the ground.

He step closer and I felt his fingertip down my chin, he lifted my head up with it, our eyes met, interlocking. Lust and longing swirling around us, I quickly gulp, melting at his intense gaze.