The Earring <3 (JB love story)

I was staring out the window of her dads truck. 'I cant believe Im moving....this suck majorly' I thought to myself. I got a text from my cousin Chaz.

AYYE LIL GUUUUUURL xD

Were u @ ???? me and the guys r gettin boooored lmfao xD

I laughed a little and replied.

Calm it skankzzzz i ish on mah way lmfao x

TELL THE GUYZZZZ THAT I SAID HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My dad smiled at me ."Who ya texting babydoll ?". I laughed,"Just the Chaz the Spaz and his bffsss."

When we  got to Chaz's I got out of the truck and looked at my outfit.

(Grey skinnies and a hot pink tank-top under an oversized sweater that said 'take a chance on love')

Chaz ran out smiling and squeezed me. "HANNAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!"

I laughed and hugged him back." SPAZ ...OOPS I MEAN CHAZ !!!". I giggled at my little joke.

Then my best guy-friend Ryan came out. I smiled. "Get ya arse over here to see your bestfrand."

Ryan ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "Hola senioritaaaa !!"

I smiled."YAY !!!!! Youve been practing espanol."

Ry nodded and let go of the hug.

I brushed my hair behind my ear and noticed my earring was gone.

"SHI** !!!!" I yelled. "Gammit I lost my effing earring."

Then a guy I had never seen before smiled at me and handed me a heart-shaped earring.

"I found this on the ground..by the way Im Justin." He smiled at me and flipped his hair.

"Oh thanks, and Im Hannah ." I smiled and felt sparks when my hand touched his reaching for my earring.

Justin smiled warmly with twinkling brown\hazel eyes. "Its aight shawty, let me get it."

I blushed as he put my earring on me.

COMMENT <3

hope ya heart it ill upload more l8errr <3

xoxoxo BieberGirl1998 aka Hannah