practice!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"bye kids have fun!" kei's mom waved at us as we hopped out of the car.

"dont call us kids-"

"we will! bye mommy! love you!" y/n waved at her smiling widely. "man there is something about older women.." she thought aloud earning herself a smack on the head from kei who she stuck her tongue out to.

as the better tsukishima drove off kei turned to y/n. "stop calling my mom 'mommy' you freak." he whacked the back her head once more before wrapping his arm around her shoulder, leading her towards the karasuno high school volleyball gym.

"hey guys, wait up! im still here!" hinata spoke up, grabbing his volleyball stuff, racing ahead of us as he saw kageyama.

"how did you know i have a mommy kink tsuki!?" she asked pinching his side, he scoffed, immediately looking away. he took his arm off of of his girlfriend  as they came closer to the school.

"do you remember all the things i told you to memorize?" he asked her right outside of the door.

"mhmm, dont talk to strangers, dont wander off, avoid tanaka and noya, don't flirt with kiyoko-"

"and what was the MOST important rule i told you to remember..?"

"don't talk to kageyama at all costs!"

"that's my girl" kei smiled down at his girlfriend who became a shy mess at his at his expression, it's not everyday that he would smile that brightly towards her, and even when he did she would turn into a huge blushing mess eveytime. he ruffled her hair before putting on a monotone face and heading inside the gym, causing all to look away as if they hadn't been watching them the whole time..

"hey! im right here you know" kageyama spoke up from inside the gym, y/n regaining her composure and fixing her hair before she walked in behind hinata. 

y/n gasped in awe of the surrounding. it was really a place to be- before she was rudely returned back to reality by another head slap.

"dont look around like that. you look stupid as hell."

"you didnt have to hit me to tell me that! i was having a main character moment-"

"tsukki maybe you shouldnt hit your girlfriend-"

"shut up yamaguchi"

"sorry tsuki."

"stop telling him to shut up" she reached up to hit the back of her boyfriend's neck before turning to hug yamaguchi. "hi yamaguchi! its nice to see you again!" he blushed and stuttered, trying to respond back making an irritated tsukki pull you away from the poor boy.

you turned your attention to a blushing girl with blonde hair. she was watching the interaction between you and her crush but opted to not say anything. it wasnt like she had a right to.. seeing as they werent dating or anything. plus your outgoing personality and strong, dominating aura frightened the poor girl.

"hi! you must be yachi! ive heard so much about you!" you pulled the girl into a small hug, seeing that she was already extremely nervous which you expected from all that yamaguchi has told you about the tiny girl. some people needed some space, which you understood, learning first handedly from tsuki.

"h-hi i-im ya-chi." the red faced girl managed to get out, bowing repeated.

"oh nono please dont bow. i dont really do honorifics by the way. you can call me y/n! i hope we can be good friends!" you giggled reaching for the girl's hand, jumping excitedly. tsukki once again managed to pull you away, glaring at the girl in front of him.

"back off, shes mine" he pulled you into his chest as you huffed in an annoyed manner. although you did find the possessiveness kinda hot-

"tsukki-babes, we've been over this. i am not an object. smh."

"did you just say 'smh' aloud"

"yeah i did. and what about it"

"god you are so embarrassing."

"IS THAT Y/N" two all-too-familiar voices shouted from across the room. you turned around, wide eyed at the two boys across from you.

tsukki rolled his eyes, smacking his forehead as he watched his girlfriend break one of the rules he made for her that she promised to've kept.

with all three of you running up to each other at different speeds, and the jumping and yelling, it was quite the sight to see.

over the past few weeks, you had gotten quite close to the karasuno volleyball team. it was in your outgoing nature that you would have eventually befriended all of them.. whether your boyfriend liked it or not..

"wow noya, you're tiny!"

"hey- at least im taller than you!" tanaka laughed loudly at the remark. hinata soon joined in on the conversation. it was so loud but no one bothered trying to get them to quiet down, knowing it would be no use.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⤷y/n's pov

"DID YOU SEE WHEN I WENT BAM THEM WOOSH!?"

"YEAH AND YOU KINDA KAPOW WHEN KAGEYAMA DID THE POOF!"

"of course you would be the type to understand him" tsukishima sighed as he tried to calm down your hyper self. you would have never thought in your life you would be so into volleyball, even after knowing your boyfriend played the sport. but after seeing this team play even just a practice match.. you were hooked. you could even tell that your boyfriend's interest in the sport was growing as well, though he would probably never admit it..

"do you guys wanna all go get dinner together?" daichi asked the group who was all clustered together, enjoying the presence of y/n. as they should..

"oh yeah im down!"

"so am i"

"yeah!"

"i mean i guess.."

as the whole team walked down to a local restaurant you couldnt help but look around and be thankful. you had your loving boyfriend- well, maybe loving isnt the right word to use... you had a boyfriend. you were able to make so many new great friends because of him and you somehow managed to meet your online bestie all in the same month! you were just so grateful for this year and couldnt wait to make the next one even better.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"oh thank you!" you kindly smiled to the waiter who handed you a small strawberry cake, on the house.

you walked away from the waiter, oblivious to the fact that they had been eyeing you all dinner. tsukki, however couldnt help but feel jealousy. as the dinner went on, he noticed how well you had interacted with his teammates. the insecure thoughts then started flooding in, wishing he was a better boyfriend.. or even just a better person.. for you.

you skipped up behind your bf, pulling him back from the rest of a group, letting them know the both of you were okay on walking home together. bidding goodbye, you pulled him down to a nearby bench, taking out the strawberry cake and two spoons, you opened the lid letting tsuki grab the first bite, knowing he secretly loved it.

as the both of you watched the stars, in silence, enjoying the free desert, it was obvious to passer byers of the two teenagers in love. no words really needed to be said.

"i love you tsukishima kei."

"i love you too l/n y/n."

✄—🏷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・✧*:

,,a/n" THANKS TO ALL OF YOU COMMENTING THEY MAKE MY DAY!!! I READ EVEY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, PLZ KEEP EM COMIN !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬