Vernon poisons Petunia's mind

Disclaimer: All the characters don't belong to me

Lily and Petunia just got their letters to Hogwarts. They were so excited. They got their things and left for Hogwarts. After the first term Petunia was declared a squib. She was still happy for lily since she made the top of her class. A couple of years go by and Petunia becomes the caretaker of Hogwarts while Lily still studies there. One day Lily catches Vernon and Marge Dursley torturing students so she reported them and got them expelled. For revenge, Vernon gave Petunia a love potion so she would fall in love with him. Then he cursed her to hate Lily and everything she ever loves. Lily graduates from Hogwarts and marries James Potter they have a beautiful baby boy While Petunia married Vernon Dersley and also had a boy. Lily and James get murdered by Voldemort but the boy lives. He was dropped off at the Dursleys doorstep. Petunia hated the child even more than she hated Lily. She treated him like crap. they made him their slave and made him sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. After a while, she realized she was being cursed and she started to fight it. Vernon finds out and curses her again this curse takes a lot of strength so this was the last time he could do it without dying. a couple of months go by and she starts to fight the curse again. This time since he cant cast the curse again he locks her in the broom closet until she corporates and hates Harry again but little does he know she was faking it. She had a plan to get rid of it. She would go to Harry's cupboard at night and give him fresh food and she would treat him better. She told him everything. During dinner the next day she slipped poison in Vernon's food since she was a squib and couldn't do magic. the curse was gone now she fought it off completely. After Vernon died she moved away with her son and Harry to start over. A year goes by and Harry gets accepted into Hogwarts. He goes and Petunia is very happy for him They all live happy and peaceful lives well not Harry.

I got this idea from -book_lover-