us against the world.

Start from the beginning

༺═──────────────═༻

running. that's all that juliet can do right now.

she is chased by dream, a tribute and career from district 1.

this is the hunger games, and juliet is scared for her life.

juliet chevalier, district twelve's female tribute. she volunteered to join the game after her fourteen years-old sister celeste chevalier was chosen for the 77th hunger games by the capitol.

"you can't run away, chevalier! you're bleeding out right now! just surrender!" dream shouted from behind her.

"fuck off, bastard!" juliet shouted back.

the chase continued for a while, but thankfully juliet managed to lost sight of him.

she then rest under a small tree, tired because of the running.

that was so close. she thought. since dream is a career, he practiced for the tournament since he was young. because of that, juliet is scared and she thought that another gunshot will be heard by the other survivors because of her death.

she stayed at the tree for a while, but then she decided to move, searching for some food since the sky's going dark.

she went on searching and thankfully, she found some berries that she's pretty sure are not poisonous.

she went back, and when she arrived she is scared.

there's rustling near her place. in the bushes.

she slowed down her walking pace to reduce the noise it could cause.

she pulled out her bow, preparing to shot the person or anything that's in the bush.

juliet hid behind the tree, holding her breath.

soon after, the person revealed themselve.

"hello? i know you're there." a familiar voice said.

"tommy? is that you?" juliet asked.

"juliet?" he said while approaching her.

"oh my god, i never thought that i'll meet you again. well, kinda." juliet told him with a relieved chuckle.

the person she met is tommy, or more known as tommyinnit. he is the male tribute of district 2. and yes, he is one of the careers that joined.

careers are tributes from district 1-2. they are trained since young to join and hopefully win the hunger games.

"well, i guess we meet again. i missed you." tommy replied, smiling softly.

it was no secret that the two were friends. during the televised interview, the tributes were asked if they know or maybe are friends with other tributes that are not from the same district as them.