𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

welcome back to
FROST BITE!

We are at one of
my favorite arcs
of the show, second
to the camping arc.
are you all excited?
i am

please don't be a
ghost reader, comment
a lot so that I have motivation
to continue because i've been
feeling a little less enthusiastic
about this book but what keeps
me going is my love for the show
and knowing that you all comment
and stuff.......

           Some time has passed and the project was done with. But both Bakugou and Tomomi remained friends. They even hang out a lot with each other. And while that was great, he still had jealous feelings over the fact that Tomomi and Tokoyami also became good friends. The two held Literature Club meeting every Thursdays and Mondays, they had Bird Watcher's Club every Fridays and they often volunteered at the Bird Observatory in the middle of the city.

    Bakugou, being very jealous, would often go to their volunteer job because he couldn't stand that 'bird bitch' being near his friend. Many people would say he has feelings for her but he would just yell at them and threaten to blow them up if they say anything about it. Be that as it may, there was no denying that Tomomi had Bakugou wrapped around her dainty finger...

    And it showed tremendously. All of 1-A became closer with each other after the incident at USJ. Tomomi and Shoto somehow became even closer to each other than they have been before. The attack scared him something awful and he didn't want to spend a waking moment without showing how much he appreciates his sister. That attack was scary and he never wanted to think about her in that state again.

    It was the night before a new week of school and Tomomi was currently sitting on the carpeted floor of her room while Shoto sat next to her, reading off of a box of hair dye.

    She decided to get rid of the red streak and dye the bottom back layer of her hair the same shade of red. Will their father be annoyed? yes, he will but they didn't care. He wasn't around long enough to notice.

    "We have three more minutes before we wash the red dye out." Shoto informed, setting the box down.

   Tomomi had foil around the red streak and the rest of her white hair was tied up into a bun. She was wearing one of Natsuo's old shirts. "I am rather happy about this, Shoto." She admitted, smiling to herself. "I feel....new."

    "You'll look a lot like mom, now." He chuckled out, smiling softly at her.

    Tomomi had been so busy lately with school and clubs that she had been missing visits with Shoto and she felt very bad about it. But she promised herself she would visit this weekend for sure. From what Fuyumi has told her, Rei misses her youngest daughter very much and she missed seeing her around.

   "She misses you, you know." Shoto said, standing up and walking over to her. "She would love to see sometime again."

    "I know," Tomomi groaned, standing up and walking to the bathroom with him. "I feel bad. I haven't had the time to see her because of school but I do promise to visit her this weekend."

   "She would love that." Shoto said, turning on the faucet. "Come on, sis, time to see the new you."

    Tomomi giggled a little, ducking her head into the water. Shoto took the foil wrap off of her hair and began helping her wash out the red dye.

   Fuyumi walked past the bathroom when she stopped and saw the twins looking busy as ever. Shoto was currently rinsing Tomomi's hair with the retractable water faucet while Tomomi held onto a black towel. The sight was both adorable and comical.