creating a bombass fanfiction

# 🎂-𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝

woman repellent 10:11 am
🍧

woman repellent 10:11 am
why is there an emoji for a boob in a cup 

nitram style 10:11 am
wheres the penis in a cup

woman repellent 10:11 am
EXACTLY MY POINT

woman repellent 10:12 am
WE NEED THIS SHIT

nitram style 10:12 am
IF THEYRE GONNA MAKE A BOOB MAKE A
PENIS AS WELL

nitram style 10:12 am
EMOJI RIGHTS??

woman repellent 10:12 am
EMOJI RIGHTS

woman repellent 10:12 am
THIS IS SEXIST

nitram style 10:13 am
SO SEXIST

kisuke urahara 10:13 am
i hate it here

daddy dweam 10:13 am
what even is this conversation

samsung fridg 10:13 am
EMOJI RIGHTS

daddy dweam 10:13 am
wait sapnap no

daddy dweam 10:14 am
not you too

nitram style 10:14 am
COME TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
SAPNAP

nitram style 10:14 am
WE ARE CORRECT

woman repellent 10:14 am
YES

samsung fridg 10:14 am
Y E S 

kisuke urahara 10:14 am
you guys do know that it's an emoji for shaved
ice right

woman repellent 10:17 am
what

nitram style 10:18 am
huh

samsung fridg 10:18 am
eggplant in cup

ipad kid 10:18 am
what the fuck is happening im just trying to 
read fanfiction

woman repellent 10:18 am
ON STREAM RIGHT??? NOT JUST 
BECAUSE??

woman repellent 10:19 am
YES BIG Q IS STREAMING FANFICTION

nitram style 10:19 am
QUACKITY

woman repellent 10:19 am
LET ME MAKE A GROUP CALL

# 🍩-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕-𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

        mid-stream, quackity got a discord call from tommy and (y/n). 

        "FUck." he answered the call and was met with (y/n) and tommy screaming and laughing.

        "BIG Q," tommy shouted, making (y/n) cackle in delight. "WE SHOULD MAKE OUR OWN FANFICTION. THINK OF IT: big q, tommyinnit, and nitram style's fanfiction. ten billion views, ten billion votes."

        quackity's chat was going insane. everyone was spamming, "TOMMY," "y e s" or "who's nitram style?" there were a few sussy comments sprinkled in, but thankfully they were drowned out by the rest.

        quackity groaned playfully. "yeah, only if someone donates 100 dollars." he laughed. no one was crazy enough, besides dream maybe—

        suddenly, his donation notification went off, and the robotic voice read out the dono. "make sure to make it a quackity x obama story :) love you big q"

        "FUCK YOU, CHAT! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, HIS— BAHAHAHAH HIS-HISOKAS_CRUNCHY_SHITSOCK wAIT HAHAAHAHH—"

        "oh god," (y/n) whispered, barely audible from tommy's laughter. "how does this work? should we... should we make a google doc?" 

        "please.

        "nice. i'll put it in tubbo's discord."

        "how do we even start this...?" tommy asked himself.

        "okay, okay, okay," (y/n) repeated, "how about we all get a random prompt from quackity's chat, and then we make a section based on that. at the end, we can shittily stitch everything together."

        "pOGCHAMp. if only i was good at writing."

        tommy was to make the first section. obama and quackity had the classic bully love story, with obama being the bully. (y/n) laughed and said it just proved that quackity's a bottom, somehow.

        quackity had the next section: quackity got dragged into the  mafia because him and obama started dating, and his parents disowned him because of it. him and obama go soft and they run away together into the forest. 

        (y/n) got the last section. the chat really just needed an angsty ending, and they weren't about to go against it. quackity turned out to be hallucinating, and obama wasn't real. he apparently did all those things—the sus parts, the drug selling, and leaving the mafia—all on his own. everyone wanted his head. needless to say, there was not a good ending.

      "is this one of quackity's canon deaths?" tommy chuckled.

        (y/n) forced an awkward laugh. "i'll pretend like i understand that."

        tommy gasped. "we need to get you on the dream smp! you can visit me in exile. POGCHAMP i wont be lonely anymore!!"

        "or," quackity butted in, "you can join el rapids—mexican l'manburg."

        "what's the dream smp and why did you get exiled? what's l'manburg, and why is there a mexican version of it?"

        "holy shit, you missed out on so much of the lore. uhh, long story short... dream made a minecraft server with a few friends. tommy was added and he started countless wars over music discs. then wilbur, tommy, tubbo, and co. made l'manburg to get away from the americans—the dream smp—and another war happened from that... what next??"

        tommy took over. "wilbur held an election for l'manburg, and schlatt won—that prick—and exiled me and wilbur. schlatt was basically a fuckin' dictator, and everyone was against him, so when the big war rolled around, it was an easy win for us! tubbo became president, and then i got exiled. can you believe that??? all i did was burn down george's house! now i am sad and lonely in exile, and my only friend is dream."

        (y/n) hummed and nodded, though no one could see. "i caught on to none of that. how does this relate to canon deaths again? wait fuck."

        quackity sighed. "everyone gets three canon deaths before they die die. like, when wilbur blew up l'manburg—"

        "what."

        "—he wasted his last canon death, and he's now a ghost."

        "ghostbur!" tommy chimed.

        "this is making my head hurt." (y/n) left the call.