Okay so maybe Esme did pay a bit more attention to Warren them she would care to admit. He was an intriguing person to Esme, she observed everything about him just trying to understand and to figure out how to strike up a conversation.

Deciding on a special gift, she hurried home and wrapped each gift very carefully. Making sure each bow and ribbon on them was tied perfectly before waiting on the next day to arrive.

•○•

Friday had arrived and Esme couldn't wait to get to school. She had planned accordingly for the holiday and wasn't about to give two flying craps about who said what.

Red and green striped leggings glided on across her smooth skin, a red and green dress slid on perfectly with a red ridden tied in the back, her little green heels with red fluff around the tops were applied to her feet as she strutted out of the house she lived in and down the street with all of the presents in her hands.

Ron's bus flew to the atop sign, metaphorically, opening the doors to a see a very festive and merry Esme standing at the stop sign.

"Well hello there Esme. I can see someone is in a very merry mood today." Ron jokingly said as he shut the door behind Esme as she pulled out the box that held Ron's gift.

"Merry Christmas Ron." Esme winked before going back and sitting down in her seat.

Ron hurriedly opened the gift to see his new hat along with a note that he would read later. He innocently smiled and exchanged his hat for the new one. The bus began moving once again and pulled infron to a very familiar house.

Outside standing in the very cold weather, was Warren. Wearing his leather jacket as always, which was over his black tshirt and a red long sleeve.

Esme moved all of her stuff seeing as since the day Warren sat with her, he hasn't quite left either. Which Esme didn't mind, it was nice sitting by a personal heater. Especially when it was cold on days like this.

Warren sulked back to the seat that the young gypsy was in, he raised his eyebrow questioning why there were so many presents in their seat.

"Sorry, I tried to make some room. It's the time of giving you know." Esme smiled kindly at the nodding pyro before he sat down.

The ride to Sky High was a bumpy one, but nothing could turn this day into a bad one for Esme. She just couldn't feel that anything bad were to happen today, atleast not to her.

Landing on the driveway path of the school, Warren got up from his seat and got off the bus. Not waiting for Esme per usual, but Esme was grateful to have Yasmine.

Yasmine was always there for Esme if she needed help, although they didn't have the same classes. Yasmine was a feminist and believe that the sorting and dividing of the heroes and sidekicks was egotistical and diplomatic. Therefore, she got stuck with being a side kick.

Esme was grateful to have Yasmine in her life to help her when things got rough. Especially when being a villains kid doesn't leave you with very many friends.

"How's it going? Looks like you have a few things to give out today?" Yasmine asked kindly as she took some of the presents from her friend.

"Yeah, you could say that. It's my first year and I wanted to make a good impression." Esme nodded as she walked down the tiled hallway to her classrooms before the bell rang.

Esme handed out her presents one by one to her teachers. Each were very thankful and astonished that one of their students had given them such well thought out presents. Mostly Coach Boomer, who had to visit the  infirmary on multiple occasions due to Mr. Peace's flare ups.

Entering Mr. Medulla's class room, it was Esme's last stop. Planting the flytrap on his desk, Mr. Medulla had taken a liking to it very fast.

"Ahh, I have a very special place for you!" Mr. Medulla hurriedly picked up the plant and ran it back behind his desk, next to the window so that it could have proper sunlight.

Many students began to file in singlehandely, taking their seats and opening their books. Esme's thumbs ran over the wrapped book softly as she waited for one person in particular.

She knew he would most likely be late since it had became a usual thing, coming in late then having detention after school.

The bell rung shortly after, but what surprised Esme was that just before the bell rang Warren popped in and stalked to his seat without a glance at anyone.

Smiling softly, Esme placed the wrapped present infront of Warren.

"Merry Christmas Warren." Esme softly said before turning back in her seat, opening her book and beginning her homework.

Warren was very confused and intrigued to see what she had given him. He was also confused on why she had gotten him a present. Seeing as he had never once done anything nice to her.

'Maybe though,' he thought, 'she isn't like the rest.'