Crash Into Me pt.1&2

Start from the beginning

Audrey: "Mary? Mary, come on, girl. Wake up. I need some help Dr. Torres!"

Callie: "Okay, on my way!" she calls out, looking at Meredith "All right, listen. Just page somebody to help you and keep them talking. You got this?"

Meredith: "Yeah." she nods and Callie rushes off

Stan: "Don't leave. Don't."

Meredith: "Okay" she assures "Somebody page the chief."

Bailey: "There's no pulse. We'll call the coroner" she says after checking on the man lying on the gurney "Let me check your injuries."

Shane: "No" he pulls himself away from her "Is she dead?"

Callie: "No, but she looks postictal. She's also got a bad elbow dislocation and a weak pulse."

Shane: "She was driving, she was talking to me. She just started convulsing, and then we slammed into that other rig."

Bailey: "All right. You think you can move?"

Shane: "Yeah." he nods and she goes to put a neck collar on him but he pushes her hands away

Bailey: "Hey, now you know I need to stabilize you. You know the drill."

Shane: "My c-spine's clear. I can walk."

Bailey: "Well, come on" she backs away so he can step out and they lay him on a gurney "Where are you injured?"

Shane: "My gut. Upper abdomen" he groans a little "Listen, I know this is gonna sound weird, but do you think you could get me a guy doctor?" he says, making her give him a look

>>

Derek: "Dr. Torres."

Callie: "This is Mary Daltry. She, uh, lost consciousness behind the wheel."

Mary: "You're the neuro guy?"

Derek: "Yes, I'm Dr. Shepherd."

Mary: "Why did I have a seizure?"

Derek: "I don't know."

Mary: "I mean, I've never had a seizure before. I mean, I'm fine, except apparently I caused this accident."

Derek: "Call radiology. Let's get her in for an M.R.I."

George: "Yes, sir."

Mary: "How's Shane? My partner? Does anybody know?"

Audrey: "I think he's with Dr. Bailey."

Mary: "That's good."

Callie: "Okay, I'm ready to fix the arm. Are you ready, Mary?"

Mary: "Is it gonna hurt?"

George: "Yes, but-"

Callie: "George." she gives him a pointed look

George: "But Dr. Torres is very good."

Callie: "Okay, Dr. Shepherd, are you good?"

Derek: "Yeah, I'm good. All right, as soon as I get some more information, I'm gonna let you know, okay, Mary?"

Mary: "Okay."

Derek: "All right." he nods and the two leave as Callie cracks her arm and she yells out in pain

>>

Audrey: "How's it going?" she comes out to where Meredith is watching Stan's wife talk to him

Meredith: "Not good" she shakes her head with a sad look on her face "I've never seen her before."

Audrey: "What?"