Neil-(monologue)- Naam badal ke jitna bhaagna hai bhaaglo. Wapas to tumhe aana padega, Avni. Run as much as you want by changing your name. In the end you have to come back, Avni.

DD nodded and immediately rushed to find out the information while Neil starts the reading the file. As he completes reading it he leans on his chair and close his eyes trying to put all things in its place ad solve this puzzle.

Neil starts analysing all the happenings in the café. Although his heart was screaming to him that Ananya is only Avni he just can't confront her. If she really is Avni then why is she hiding her identity from him? He has to find the reason behind it. He remembered her eyes tearing up while talking to him. Why was it so? Why was she crying inside the parking lot? All these questions clouded his mind. 

Suddenly a thought crossed his mind. He squeezed his eyes cursing himself for not doing it earlier. He should have done it as soon as he joined Police Force. He called DD immediately. DD came inside after the knocking the door.

Neil- DD, Avni Ayesha ke records bhi nikalo. Jo bhi pata lage sab janna hai mujhe. DD, Find Avni Ayesha's records also. I want to know everything you find out.

DD- Ji Sir Ji.

He exits the room and goes towards the record room while Neil starts reading the drug smuggling file to divert himself. He had a feeling that this case will go a long way.

Meanwhile In Khanna Mansion,

Shweta was on call with Dayawanti Mehta. They were discussing about meeting the families when Bebe knocked at the door. Shweta cuts the call and looks at Bebe asking her to have a seat.

Bebe- Shweta, tu yeh sab kyun kar rahi hai? Shweta, Why are you doing all this?

Shweta- Bebe, Main yeh sab apne bete ki bhalai ke liye kar rahi hoon. Riya ek achi ladki hai. Agar uski aur tillu ki shaadi ho jaegi toh hamein hamara pehle wala tillu wapas mil jaega. Bebe, I am doing all this my son's bettement. Riya is a nice girl and if she and tillu get married then we will get our old tillu back.

Bebe- Pehle wale Neil ka toh pata nahi par kahi aisa na ho ki teri iss zid ke chalte hum hamare iss Neil ko bhi kho de. I don't know about the former Neil but it should not be so that due to your stubbornness, We will lose our this Neil also.

Shweta looked on as Bebe exited her room after uttering these words. She thought about it for a while but then again chucked it and started planning about making Neil agree for the wedding.

All this while in Parikh House,

 Avni received a call from Riya. She looked at the number and smirked. The path to her revenge was getting easier. She gritted her teeth thinking about Dayawanti Mehta. She took deep breathes calming herself before answering the call.

On call:

Riya- Ananya, Kahin bahar chalein? Ananya, let's hang out?

Avni- Han. Kyun nahi. Batao kahan chalna hai? Yes. Why not. Tell me where should we go?

Riya- Tum Mehta Mansion aajao phir shopping chalenge. You come to Mehta Mansion then we will go for shopping. 

Avni- Okay fine with me. So meet you in 2 hours?

Riya- Yup. In 2 hours.

Avni hangs up  the call and smirks. She was waiting for an opportunity and Riya gave it to her. She placed the phone on the table and waked out of the room to inform Neela about t. 

Neela Maa was on the sofa looking at some NGO files when Avni took a seat beside her. Neela Maa closed the file shifting all her attention towards Avni.

Avni- Maa, Riya ka call aya the. Apparently she wants to hang out. Toh usne mujhe Mehta Mansion bulaya hai. Maa, Riya called me up. Apparently she wants to hang out. So she called me to meet up at the Mehta Mansion.

Neela- Bacha, Kya tum Dayawanti Mehta ka samna karne ke liye taiyaar ho? Bacha, Are you rady to face Dayawanti Mehta?

Avni- Maa darr toh lag raha hai par mujhe Mumma ko kiya hua promise aur hamara badla pura karna hai aur uske liye mein kisika bhi samna kar sakti hoon. Maa Although I feel scared but I have to fulfil the promise made to Mumma and also our revenge and for that I am ready to face anyone and anything.

Neela Maa smiled at her and patted her cheeks. Avni layed her head on her laps and closed her eyes while Neela Maa caressed her hairs lovingly.

The Record Room, Police Station.

DD was digging up all the information about Neela Parikh and Avni Ayesha. Till now he had his ands on all the findings about Neela Parikh. At the present he was searching about the 15 years old case file  of the Murder Case Of Ayesha Haider. 

He dusted the 15 years old file and opened it. Avni's name was written just under culprit. DD let out a sigh and then gathered all the files. He walked out of the record room and made his way towards Neil's cabin.

Inside Neil's Cabin,

Neil was going through the smuggling case fie while marking pointers in it when he heard a knock. He was well aware that the files he had been waiting for impatiently were just few steps away. Suddenly all the courage he had drained out of him making him fear to find something which won't be easy for him to digest. 

He had always seen Avni bearing the society's taunts. He had no idea why she was cornered from the society and neither did she revealed anything to him. Now was the time when maybe all his past questions will be answered. Maybe today he will get to know what happened 15 years ago.

He closed the file in front of him and placed it away before permitting DD to enter. DD walked inside with the files held tightly and with a serious expression which was so unusual of himself. He then placed the files on Neil's cabin ad stood there.

Neil eyed the files once and then took his seat. DD also sat in front of him with a notepad and pen. Neil took the file named as Neela Parikh first.

Neil opened the file and there were all small details about Neela with her picture on the first page. Neil was going through her record when he came across the information about Neela Parikh's marriage.

Neil- Dd yahan toh Neela Parikh ke ex-husband ka naam Ashish Mehta hai. Toh uss hisab se Ananya ka surname Mehta hona chahiye tha. Ananya ke records mein kahin bhi uske father ka naam nahi hai. DD here the name of Neela Parikh's ex-husband's name is recorded as Ashish Mehta. So, according to that Ananya's surname should be Mehta. In Ananya's records there is no mention about her father.

DD- Yes Sir Ji. Neela Parikh ke records ke hisaab se unhone Ananya Ji ko nahi balki Avni Ayesha ko adopt kiya tha. Yes Sir Ji. According to Neela Parikh's records she didn't adopt Ananya Ji instead it was Avni Ayesha whom she adopted.

Neil jerked his head towards him on hearing him. 15 years ago, his one decision of leaving Avni alone had created so many mysteries for him to solve. If only he had defied against going to that workshop that time then maybe today things would have been different. He never knew that things would get this complicated when he was away for only 15 days. 

What happened in those 15 days that Avni was adopted by Neela Parikh?