SEVEN

I kissed him..

His lips was soft and suckable, yet also sweet from the pink starburst drink we were drinking. He pulled me on top of his lap and I felt his hard on rub against my thin basketball shorts. He was a big guy, maybe even bigger than me.

"You okay? I aint' moving too fast right?"

"Why you talking like I'm a bitch?" I laughed. "I'm down with whatever." At this point the weed and vodka were finally snychronizing dangerously. I wanted this feeling to continue without our control. The best moves are sometimes accidental.

"I'm really tryna fuck with you tho. For real. I want you man, no games." He kissed me after that and I felt myself become soft in his arms.

What am I doing, I'm not submissive, what the fuck?" Khyle...Idont know if i can be what your asking for. I'm not normal,-"

"I know your not normal Skie..." he attacked my neck and I felt him rub his print between my asscheeks, while he palmed me through my thin shorts.

I could feel my own underwear become soaked with my precum, my dick pulsating ready to be free from it's confines.

"Fuck Khyle.., baby... right there. My neck is my weakest spot, I can cum just from a single suck or lick in the right place.

He laid me down on his couch and I wasted no time in pulling off all my clothes. He hoisted my legs back to my shoulders and began to lick and fuck me with his wet tongue. I bit my lips and guided my hands on his arms and watched his head, as his waves danced wild with no rhythm.

"fuck khyle," I felt myself build up that familiar feeling. I pulled him up and smashed our lips together.

He pulled off his versace boxers and his dick swung out proud, wet, pink and shinning with precum.

He sanked back down between me and I felt his tongue continued it's mission, getting me slippery. He pushed his digits into my mouth and I happily sucked onto them.

He began to drive his fingers in and out of me while he sucked on my head, slowly sliding between my slit.

I was going crazy.

I hardly noticed when his third finger entered me until he pulled them out and positioned himself.

I felt the tip of his dick began to sink inside me, before he paused,"you okay with this?" He asked me and I froze." I'll get a condom.."

"I'm clean, you know that."

"Actually I don't, but I know I am." I felt him sink deeper into me and I clung to him as a tear rolled down my eye.

It feels as if he's tearing me apart," you alright?" I nodded, not being able to speak... scared to speak, thinking if I did I'll start sobbing.

I felt him lift us up and placed us onto his bed, still connected. He slowly started moving and I hissed while bititing down on my lips. As he began a steady rhythm, I sink my nails down his shoulders and dragged them down.

I thought it would atleast slow him down, but I felt him grow thicker in me and he went deeper.

I began to see stars. He continued to hit a spot that woke up my nerves. I arched off the bed like a bitch and moaned his name.

"Fuck Skie, you so tight," he slowed down his movements and sucked on my neck." you gonna cause me to bust quick."

He flipped me over and began to fuck me from the back." go slow Khyle, I've never done this
before." I said barely above a whisper, but I'm sure he got it.

He stood on his knees behind me and pushed himself slowly back into me. I felt his hand around my dick and he told me to," relax baby, just try to match me."
I bent down and felt his large hands as they snaked to the middle of my back. I arched in and felt him sink inside to my G-spot.

"Fuck Skie", I started moving back and felt my toes curl up as my cum shot out in thick ropes. I've never came without touching my dick before.

Kyhle switched our posistions and I was now ontop as he steered me up and down on his dick." ffuuuck..baby,."

I placed my hands on his chest and looked into his eyes as a tear rolled down my eyes again. He began to grow thicker and stiffer, getting wild and sloppy as he came inside me.

I loved the feeling. Call me a freak or dumbass, I didn't care. I just wanted to live in this moment forever. I smelled his manly scent and noticed as he still clung onto me as if I'd dissapear.

I felt loved, and it's almost too much. Could I be so fucked up that I don't even know myself? What do I want? Why did I do this to myself? Am I submissive? Do I really want Kyhle this much?

"You okay?" He asked me, slowly pulling out with a kiss.

"Yeah, it's just,..I-I've never done that before."

"Me neither. But I want to do this again,... and so much more if you willing to let me."

I bit his bottom lip and we had a full makeout session.

"..I guess that a yes,".

----------------------------
Guys please wear a condom, I know Skie didnt but hes an idiot. I also know there are alot of new shit out there but nothing man made is flawless. Use your head, not that one down there but this one up here.