FIVE

I walked to the pharmacy- which I thanked God for by the way-, it's right down the street from where I currently am. I plugged in my EarPods and started my route.

Alix should be happy now, to know that my mood swings are going to be under control. Shoot I'm happy too. I honestly never would've thought I would be crazy though. I don't care what anyone says.

If I'm bipolar and these prescription pills really works for me, I'm crazy. But doesn't this mean I get a pass for doing dumb shit now? How does that even work?

I shrugged and caught a glimpse at my reflection in a glass window. Great I'm talking and answering myself.

I walked to the back of the store waited in line behind a lady, to get served.

"How can I help, sir?"

I took out one earbud and reached in my pocket to find my paper for the prescription. I couldn't find it for shit. I'm sure I put in my pocket.

"One minute, I took a picture of it." I told the guy who look to be about my age, and shit dude was cute.

"It's okay, it happens all the time. Especially to the older folks." He replied and took my cell phone.

"Pardon me, but aren't you a little too young to be a pharmacist already?"

He laughed and licked his lips. " Yeah man, I'm taking a course, and earning some extra cash. I'm in college." He lift up a finger and walked to the back reading what's on my phone.

I should probably be freaking out right now since all I do on my free time is take dick pictures and nudes on my phone. My gallery is filled with them.

Come to think of it, I don't mind him looking at all. My shit was fire.

He walked back and handed me my phone with it locked. It must've went to sleep in his hands.

"You said you couldn't find your prescription paper right?"

I shook my head no. I honestly don't know where I put it. It's not in either of my pockets.

He sighed and sucked in his bottom lip, then motioned me to the side.

"Promise me these aren't for anything mischievous. This goes against everything I wanna accomplish in this career as a pharmacy technician. Please, if I'm making a mistake tell me now."

"Of course not," I can feel my mood instantly start to drop. "Why would I do that?"

"There's a lot of people our age that does crazy things. Suicide, party's, rape... the list goes on. I'm only trying to help you and others to see the better way out."

I nodded immediately understanding. " I just wanna get better for my brother and myself."

"Okay then Skie, here you go." He smiled and gave me the meds.

"I promise you the next time I see you, I'm gonna have it- the real prescription I mean."

"Well that might be a slight problem since this is my last day here, at this store location." He bit his bottom lip.

Damn. I really was looking forward to seeing dude again.

"But... I did put my number in your phone and sent a text to myself." Oh, he's bold too.

"Oh okay. Good. You beat me to it. I guess I'll be seeing you around... Khyle." He gave a two finger salute with a smile and I left the store.

I most definitely will be seeing him again.

——

I made it home and there wasn't a sign of Alix anywhere, he must've went to get the car. I wouldn't know since my phone died in the in the Uber.

"Hey Skie."

I turned my head so fast, I almost got whiplash for sure.

"Shae? What the hell are doing in my house?" She was casually sitting down in our living room chair on her phone. " Aye, aye, aye. You bold girl."

She stood up and hugged me. " I heard what happened to your father, I'm sorry that had to happen to you guys. It's not right."

"Yeah well it did. We're over it now, thanks for stopping by. Now,.... buhbyyye." I tried to walk her to the front door but she stopped me and turned around.

"Skie c'mon. I mean I know we left on bad terms but I wanna make it up to you." She kissed me and put my now slightly-heal hands under her skater skirt.

I kissed her back and sat on the chair. My dick was leaking water works as she massaged it between her long nails.

I wasted no time in turning her over and took control from the back. She arched her back perfectly as I spit on my dick and slid it on her wet pussy lips.

The rest was history....

——————
Khyle in the Media.💙

Ignore the errors.

How do you guys feel about Khyle?

Vote, comment, share.❤️