holiday shopping problems

THIS IS AN IMAGINE/AU

Luke's p.o.v

"Boys, I have a bit of a problem." I say jumping up from the couch. It's Christmas Eve and I haven't gotten anything for the girls.

"Me too! I can't get this stupid tape off of my finger." Reggie says waving his hand around.

"What are you even wrapping anyway?" Alex asks. Reggie continues to wiggle his finger trying to free it from the tape.

"A baseball." He states.

"A baseball? Who would want a baseball?" Alex asks shaking his head.

"Julie probably." He says. We both give him a look.

"I haven't shopped for a girl in a while! I mean my sister never wanted anything but a gift card. And my mom was happy with the coffee cup I'd get her every year."

"Boys, I think it's time for a little shopping spree."

•••

Kendall's p.o.v

Christmas this year was going to be way different than the one last year.

My father is not here. (He's on another trip don't worry) My mother is not here, and I have a ghost boy band living in Julie's studio.

Just a tad different right?

After going to the mall, to look for gifts for the boys, we head to the studio.

"Hello?" I say. The studio is pitch black. Julie flips on the lights and we see a huge mess.

Wrapping paper is thrown everywhere. A baseball which is half wrapped is sitting on the coffee table.

"I don't even want to know." Julie says flipping off the lights.

•••

Luke's p.o.v

"Why would Kendall want a sleeveless shirt?" Alex asks me. We are currently at the mall trying to find gifts.

"I don't know, I mean she likes my shirts." I say with a smirk. Alex rolls his eyes. I look over  at Reggie who seems to be distracted you a puppy.

"Reggie come on!" I call him. He looks up at me and glares.

"He's absolutely no help." I sigh. Alex nods.

"So what did you end up getting the girls?" I ask Alex. His face brightens up.

"I got Julie this cool paint pack, because I know how much she likes to paint and customize things. And for Kendall, I got her some new drum sticks since I broke hers." He says sheepishly.

"Dang those are good gifts. I have absolutely no inspiration." I sigh.

"How about we head to that music store. Maybe then you can get inspiration." Alex says. I nod and get ready to poof over there.

"Wait, how did you purchase those? We can't be seen..." I ask.

"I might've taken them... but then, I paid! I opened the register and put the money in. I would never steal something. That's really wrong." He rants.

"Okay, come on let's go." I say rubbing him on his back.

•••

Kendall's p.o.v

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS HARRY!" A voice yells startling me awake.

"Happy Christmas Ron." I mutter. The voice moves closer and jumps on my bed.

"Wake up!" She yells.

"If it's all you do..." I sing rolling over. This just annoys Julie.

"Oh my gosh! Luke is shirtless at your door!" She yells. I sit up quickly and look up at the door.

"Ew you weirdo." She says jumping off of my bed.

"Shut up. Let's go downstairs."

•••

"Thank you so much Mr. Molina! How'd you know?" I say. Ray had gifted me some new guitar picks, which happen to be light blue.

"At your performances you always have dark picks, I thought I would brighten up your collection." He says.  I get up and give him a hug.

"Dad, we're going to head over to the studio." Julie says, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door.

"Have fun!" He yells.

She drags me down the steps all the way to the studio.

The boys are standing there in the "sorry" formation.

"Merry!"

"Merry!"

"Merrryyy..."

"Christmas!" They finish.

"Wow." I say.

"We've been a little bored." Reggie says sheepishly.

"Well, should we open gifts!" I say, jumping onto the couch.

"Yes! Who wants to go first!" Luke says excitedly.

"Julie and I want to go first." I say sending Julie a look.

Julie and I customized a bunch of things for the boys with our band logo. For Reggie; a leather jacket, for Alex; a hoodie, and for Luke; a cut off t-shirt.

As we pass out our little boxes, the boys look super excited.

"Open it!" Julie yells. And just like that the boys rip off the wrapping paper.

"No way!"

"This is so cool!"

"Sick!" They exclaim.

"Thank you guys!" Alex says, walking over to give us hugs.

"Glad you like them!" Julie says, accepting his hug.

"Yeah, thank you guys." Luke says softly. I look up to see him hovering over me with a smile. He opens his arms up, signaling for a hug. I stand up, and he wraps his warm arms around my body. We stand there for a second like that.

When we finally break apart he looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, it looks like we're under the mistletoe." Luke says pointing up. I look up to see some new mistletoe hanging above us.

"That's new."

"Merry Christmas Kendall." He says leaning in towards me. I close my eyes and lean in.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

a/n:
Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays!

thank you for all the love on this story! almost 1k views I can't believe it.

I hope you have/had a wonderful day!

THANK YOU ALL 😽😽😽

-ken💟