12-salty

After a very long day of Carrie ignoring me, and Jack sending me crooked smiles and not saying a word to me, I'm finally chilling in the studio

Well about to be.

"Honey I'm home!" I yell bursting through the studio doors and plopping onto the couch.

"Long day Kenny?" Luke says with a smirk.

"The longest." I huff. Shortly after I get my last word out Julie comes through the doors on the opposite side of the studio.

"Flynn booked us a gig!" She says laying the flyer down on the piano. Luke and Reggie head over to check it out. Julie just goes over and starts watering plants.

As soon as Luke reads the flyer his face frowns into his puppy pout. Aw.

"We're playing a school dance? Sweet!" Reggie says with a smile.

After I found out that Reggie was my uncle, we discussed if I should call him uncle Reggie. We decided against it because it sounded really weird.

"It's not exactly the strip." Luke pouts.

I jump up to be with them.

"And your not exactly alive, so you should be happy we have our first gig." Reg says turing his attention to Mr-frown-a lot.

"Shut up frowning boy." I smirk. He rolls his eyes.

"But it's not the strip." He whispers.

"Did you just say you wanna strip!? Luke that's disgusting!" I joke. Reggie and Julie laugh. While Luke just slaps me on the arm and playfully glares at me.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?" Julie asks the boys. Reggie nods.

"Yeah. Yeah! We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can." Reggie says excitedly. Luke's face brightens up.

"No, you're right.-" Luke agrees, pulling me in for a side hug.

His hand is on my waist.

WAIT HIS HAND IS ON MY WAIST.

Everybody keep calm.

"-Let's rock those kids' faces off play the clubs." Julie smiles, at him. She then notices his hand placing and frowns for a quick second, quickly recovering.

"And then you can record a single that gets a billion streams?" I ask, resting my tired head on Luke's shoulder.

"I don't know what that is, but hopefully it gets us a manager and a tour. And don't think for one second Kendall, that you aren't gonna be in the band eventually." He says looking down into my eyes.

"Think of Jack. Think of Jack." I keep repeating to myself.

Jack who?

JACK THE BOY YOU LIKE! You idiot!