7-jack attack

"Hey? where'd the rest of the band go?" The light guy Steve says running up onto the stage

"Wait. We're those holograms?" Someone in the crowd yells up to us.

"Yes! Yes those were holograms." I say quickly. Julie gives me a look that says "nice save"

"We plugged them into the ceiling projector before the show." Julie says, pointing to the ancient projector hanging on the ceiling.

"Uh- we'd explain it, but it involves stuff that's hard to explain." I say. Everyone believes us and starts to clap and cheer.

I look over to the boys who seem to be in shock too. Reggie says something then gets on stage and shakes his bottom. I hold back a laugh.

"Okay, people, show's over. Let's get back to class please." The principal yells. All of the students run out. Are we in trouble?

Mrs. Harrison walks over to us. I sit down on the edge of the stage.

"Mrs. Harrison , we are so sorry for not asking permission!" Julie tells her. She laughs.

"We just wanted to show you how much we love music. And that she belongs in the program." I say. She nods her head. I look over at Carrie who is motioning for me to come over. I pat Julie on the shoulder before walking her way.

"Heyyy Carrie." I say nervously. Her face is as hard as stone.

"What. Was. That?" She sneers. I quickly try and think of an explanation.

"Look, Julie is my friend too and she needed my help." She rolls her eyes.

"And I'm your best friend! Who your also in a dance group with! You can't just go and leave us like that."

"It was a one time thing. I promise. She just really needed my help, and I wanted to help her." I try and explain. 

"And holograms? You know she made our group look like a fool. It's not even funny. I'm thinking it's about time you pick a side." She huffs before walking away. I run after her.

"Carrie!"

I look over at Julie who chases Flynn down into the hallway until we get stopped.

"Wow! That was amazing you guys! it's like we were in Coachella, but, like, not in the desert and without the sweat." The guy in the black hoodie says. I peer over his shoulder to try and see Carrie. But she's gone.