❤️9❤️

Agalya's POV

Agalya's POV

"hello Bobby, I need your help" Yes, as you guys expected I called Bobby for help. "I'm busy RN. Let's meet at the hospital cafeteria in 15. Ok Kuttu?" He asked and I agreed.

And now I'm here waiting for him at the cafeteria for past 20 minutes but still he hasn't arrived. Someone tapped my shoulder from back and I definitely knew who it was.

"Hey Kuttu!" He gave a small smile and occupied the chair opposite to mine. "How's dad's health now?" I asked. "He's fine now. He shouldn't stress much on things and he'll be perfectly alright in few days. And he can be discharged in 3 days" he said.

"Thank god and thanks to you, I was so scared to see dad like that" I told. He has surely lifted the weight on me. "Pleasure's mine" he told smiling.

"So you told that you need a help right?" He asked and I nodded. "My bestie Yazhu loves Aki" I told. He choked on water and asked," pardon?". "Yeah, you heard me right, Yazhu loves Aki" I repeated.

I narrated the whole story of yesterday's night in a go and he gasped hearing it. "You know what happened after we walked away earlier?" He asked to which I nodded my head as a no.

"He told that he wanted to talk to me so I took him tot he car and he started speaking. He said that he feels that he isn't ready for marriage yet. He agreed to this only because of dad's health but he told me some more things too. Eventhough he isn't ready for it yet he promised me that he'll take good care of and love them with his whole heart whom so ever mom and dad decides to get him married to" he said.

"So..." He dragged and I asked,"So?"

"Why don't we make Yazhu the bride?" He said and my jaw dropped to the floor. I was so dumb that I didn't think about this. "But how?" I asked curiously.

"I've a plan for that!" He exclaimed. "Uhm, go ahead" and he narrated the whole plan which seemed convincing.

And for the next whole week, the hospital walls resounded only one word, Yazhu!