❤️17❤️

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

While we were nearly half way through, the clouds darkened and it suddenly started raining heavily. Even the rain is not working in favour of me 😑.

She turned back and looked at me with a smirk," come on let's run" she told and covered us with her saree pallu (mundhanai - the excess cloth of a saree which is usually put on the shoulder, even google akka doesn't have a proper definition for it)

We both were completely drenched before we reached the tree. "I would've brought an umbrella if I knew it would rain today" she sighed. "Yeah" I told while she was busy twisting her pallu drying it. My eyes which were seeing the rain averted to her face.

There were drops of water on her face, her saree was wet and sticking to her body.

Her hair was wet so she opened it, few droplets from her hair fell on me. Omg. A strand of hair fell on her face with water dropping from it.

Without my knowledge, my hand automatically moved and tucked it behind her ear. She stopped her work and looked at me with her big doe eyes in shock.

Her lips were parted, cheeks were pink and she was breathing heavily like me.

We both were drowning in eachother's eyes. Her eyes held many emotions, many words which weren't spoken. My mind stopped working and heartbeat became swift.

Suddenly,  thunder struck a tree far away and the next second, her head was on my chest.

She was closing her eyes tightly and her lips were shivering. Butterflies burst in my stomach. This was an entirely new feeling for me.

Have I fallen for her? After the minute or so, the rain seemed to have stopped.

"Kuttu" I called softly and slowly parted her from me. She didn't dare to look up into my eyes. She was clutching my shirt tightly, I eyed at it and she left it slowly.

We both moved a step away from eachother and she was fidgeting with the hem of her pallu which clearly showed that she was nervous. My heartbeat resisted to slowdown.

"The rain stopped, shall we?" I asked which was barely a whisper. She nodded softly and followed me. The tint of pink on her cheeks never left. We both reached home after a few minutes ride, she was quite the whole time.

She got down the bike actually jumped down due to her height and murmured," sorry". I bent down a little making eye contact with her and said," please don't be". She didn't reply but ran inside the home with a small smile.

Agalya's POV

That moment under the Banyan tree was magical. I was able to hear his fast heartbeat clearly when my ear was on his chest. I couldn't help the pink tint on my cheeks. I'm sure with the fact that I love him but does he like me too?