❤️11❤️

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

I opened his door and his expression was really unexpected. He was grinning widely at me which I least expected.

I thought he would be sad or angry and that I should console him and make him agree to marry Yazhini but everything's opposite here.

"Congrats da" I said and gave a side hug. "Thanks da. I just can't believe that I'm getting married" told happily. Is this the same bossy arrogant bestie I had who told that he wasn't ready to get married? Wait, did he get his head hit somewhere and forgot everything? Possibilities are endless.

I made him sit on his chair and pulled the patient's one for myself. "Aki.. I'll be honest. You were lamenting about your marriage to me for the past few days right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Then, how come became so excited about this marriage overnight?"I asked with full seriousness but he burst into laughter. I'm all serious here and he's laughing like a maniac.

"I spent the whole night thinking about it da. Parent's wish, I'm also at the right age. Moreover, the bride is Yazhu. Even if I don't love her yet, I like her and I'm sure it'll progress in future. Adding to that, I know her since childhood and vice versa.

She already knows about my anger management issues but still she agreed, I think it's better to marry a girl who knows about you more than a stranger" he explained it to me.

When did my bestie become this intelligent in these matters? I've always seen him as a lone wolf dipping its head into books, believe me this guy is possessed.

"If that's the case I'm extremely happy for you, ok da it's time for the patient's to start coming so bye" I told eyeing my watch. He too bid bye and resumed his work.

I had a complicated open heart surgery and a bypass lined up for the day. The day went by really hectic, I didn't get to eat neither breakfast nor lunch but it's all a part of my profession.

At the end of the day, you'll have a satisfaction that you've saved a life. After the tiring surgeries, I sat to eat my lunch at 5.50 in the evening.