❤️26❤️

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

I rushed there with panic pasted to my face. I don't even know whether I'm doing the right thing but I heard to my heart then, atleast for once I should've heard it.

I drove as fast as I could, I saw the over speed camera flash but that was the last thing I was bothered about.

There was heavy traffic near her house, my eyes were blinding from an unknown emotion.

I put the car on the side of the road and ran to her house as it seemed impossible to move my car.

I stopped before her house panting. The house was decorated with lights and flowers. There were cars all around their house.

My heartbeat rose. I went actually ran inside not realising my casual tees and jeans. She was looking like an angel on the stage but her eyes were teary. My heart literally pained.

I should've read that diary earlier, but it was too late to mourn about it. Or I shouldn't even have read it, I would've never known about her feelings.

She was standing next to Rajeev, he had a great smile on his face but I don't think it'll last for long.

I didn't even plan anything before coming here, I just wanted to see her and stop this nonsense engagement thing.

I wanted to move but my legs weren't moving, my eyes started tearing up without my knowledge. Reason, maybe she's interested in this marriage. She loved me in the past but I proposed a girl right in front of her. What if I stop the engagement and spoil her life?

They both were about to exchange their rings far away. Suddenly, her eyes turned and locked with mine. My heart just stopped that second.

I wiped the tear from my left eye with the backside of my hand.

She dropped the ring in her hand.

Yazhini shook her breaking our eyelock. She took the ring from the ground and looked at Rajeev's fingers.

My heart clenched seeing it. She then inserted it into his finger and I walked away. Sad life.

I hope none of her family members saw me, I took my car and reached my home.

I banged the door in frustration and anger, on me. Why didn't I stop the engagement?

Now that she's engaged, I can never have her in my life. Even if I desire.

I turned the shower on and let my frustrations out. But this doesn't calm me. My inner voice was telling 'You missed her' continuously.

After minutes in the shower which felt like hours, I came out after my tears and energy had drained. I'm usually a strong person but Kuttu, she changed everything.

I lied down on my bed and was staring at the ceiling while my phone rang. I didn't want to pick it up but a small part of my heart still had hope.

I took my phone to see the caller id as unknown. I attended it and the next thing I heard shocked me.